𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

Putting his earbuds on, Sakusa wander aimlessly around the accommodation until he reach the exit.

He and Shouyo had another love quarrel over him slipping his hand inside the ginger's shorts early in the morning, telling him that he's horny and had to impregnate him.

In return, he got kicked out of the room after he took a morning shower. Knowing that the ginger won't let him go back in, he decided to jog out the accommodation. It's probably better to give the ginger some break and space from the perverts.

He used the 30 minutes to warm up by walking around the building until he get to the exit and the rest of the remaining time to jog out.

Going to the elevator, it opened before he could even press the down sign button. A girl was standing there, and seems to jog also with the attire she's wearing.

Not paying attention to it, he walk inside and took out his phone to distract himself from. Well. Nothing exactly. He just wants to watch some videos of Shouyo he took. Such as playing games, watching tv, drinking water, eating, accompanying him, laying next to him while on his phone before sleeping, and the rest are secret. Erotic secret.

" Uhm a-ano ..." Sakusa flipped his phone to the side for the girl to not see his lovely happy pill. The girl was shyly fiddling her fingers while rocking on her feet, " Y-You're Sakusa Kiyoomi from I-Itachiyama, right?"

" Right." he simply replied before going back on his phone, scrolling through photos in his " Wifey " album, which took close to 700 photos and screenshots.

" Th-Then, you're one of those top 3 aces?" she asked again, now facing to him with hopeful eyes. Sakusa can see it from his peripheral vision.

Sakusa nodded and continues to scroll and scroll. He dug his hands in the pockets of his green track jacket to avoid more questions. Which didn't help.

The girl with brown hair kept blabbering while trying to keep her voice straight so he can understand what she's saying clearly. But it didn't clearly go in through Sakusa's eats blocked with the earbuds.

He doesn't even care if she's stuttering or not. She can just stop talking so they can go down to the ground floor in peace.

" You're really g-good at spiking the ball down! L-Like a real ace!" she said in a timid but keen manner, moving her hand like she's spiking a ball.

But I am a real ace. Sakusa said in his mind and shut his hearing sense down. The door slides open and he quickly got out, acting like the girl wasn't there talking to him a minute ago.

" W-Wait! Sakusa-senpai!" the girl followed him outside the building, " Can I jog with you?"

Even with the earbuds, he can still hear her.

" Do what you want." Sakusa sighed behind his white mask and moved ahead, jogging away from the brunette who quickly trailed behind.