𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

THIRD PERSON's POV

Chatters filled the gym, the sound of squeaking shoes and the satisfying slamming sound of the ball to the ground blared across the place.

" Nekoma's back!" a boy wearing a navy blue shirt entered the gym. His shout caught all their attention and waited for the newcomers to come in.

The first person who greeted them with his presence was the black cat captain, " Yo!"

" HEY HEY HEY!" a boy flew towards him and jump on the cat captain, " KUROBRO!"

" OY! GET OFF!" Kuroo groaned while trying to push off the other captain.

" How was the practice match?" a vice-captain approached the pudding head who's busy with his ds.

" A hassle." Kenma responded, too tired to even add more words.

" Karasuno became more strong than they are. And we really need to be more careful." Yaku joined.

A team member with dirty-blonde hair approached them, " Do they have new members?"

" They have. 3 new freshmen. And also a manager." They all turn to Yaku blushing madly and moved to Kenma who's blushing slightly while trying to focus on his game.

" What's with you guys?" Akinori asked.

( i don't know if u guys can imagine it but let's just say yaku's 3 inches taller than shoyo.)

Yaku rubbed the back of his neck, couldn't bring himself to tell them when his heart's pounding rapidly.

They all turn to the mohawk who suddenly cried, " THOSE DAMN CROWS!"

They were all confuse of why all of the Nekoma players were either blushing madly or blushing slightly, " What's with you??"

Huge fountain of tears animatedly came out of Tora's eyes as he knelt down dramatically, " THOSE DAMN CROWS! THEY HAVE A NEW MANAGER!! AND HE'S PERFECT!"

He? All of them tilt their heads in confusion, " Who's he?"

Kuroo was proudly having a nose bleed, " He got a fat ass, bruh!"

" Fat ass than Bokuto?" a crop-haired blond boy jog towards.

" Lemme show some pic." The black cat took out his phone and scrolled through his gallery.

" YOO!!" Terushima snatched the phone and peered into the screen, " Bitch this ain't a boy!"

" I'll question my sexuality first." said Akinori and moon walk away.

" When will we meet him??" Bokuto jumped in excitement.

" Next week. But I called dibs first." Kuroo snatched the phone from the crop-haired.

" But do you have a chance tho?" Kenma scoffed and walk away, which left the others burst out laughing at the bed-head who sulk in the corner.

" But wait. What's his name?" asked Atsumu and jumped on Bokuto's back for a piggy back ride.

" The name's Hinata Shoyo." Kuroo responded and the same time someone entered the gym.