𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

" Tendou, coach said to get back there." Ushijima cocked his head to the side, pointing to his team.

Ushijima walk past the pure red head to apologize to the ginger head, " I'm sorry if our teammate bothered you."

the redhead struggles to move, the approach of the ace player made him feel light-headed, rushing memories triggering one after another.

FLASH BACK GO BROOM BROOM

the audience cheered after [ school/n ] scored their match point. a certain ginger grits his teeth and silently stares at the [ school/n ]'s ace player.

his eyes wander off on the score board, seeing the second set about to end if [ school/n ] scores their finishing point.

shoyou refuses to give up and lose this game, " alright! let's get this point!" he says to his teammate, which they cheered on in return.

ushijima was up for the serve. He goes over the end line and prepares for the serve.

' we'll get this point.' shoyou took a deep breath before concentrating back to the game.

as the referee blowed the whistle, ushijima tossed the ball up. He jumped and swung his arm forward, aiming to that one tenacious person who keep receiving the ball after their libero.

his rough hand meets the ball, and swung it forward and to a certain redhead standing in the corner of the court.

shoyou watches the ball coming to him, firmly and properly closing the gal between his forearms in a receiving position. The ball violently made contact with his wrists.

he yelped, feeling something aching in his wrists. The ball was like a living object when it came to his wrists, pushing it forcibly to break through.

with a sharp push, he relentlessly passed the ball to the setter, and raised his hurting hand up, " Left!!"

" Hinata!!" the setter called and leaped up, both his hands raised to toss the ball to the wing spiker.