𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

Today's the second to the last day of training camp. Which means, all of them now had to focus on their training and not the redhead. Shouyo was thankful that now he could have a peaceful moment for himself, even though he couldn't avoid the boys' attention on him.

But what's bothering him the most was catching a pair of unknown golden eyes who had an open gaze at him from the opposite bleachers from where he was sitting.

Those pair of alluring eyes owned by the captain of the red varsity team looking at him made his skin shiver.

What does he want from me? he asked to himself, putting his elbow on his thigh and placing his chin on his palm, avoiding the boy's gaze.

Just then, his view was blocked by a shirtless torso, his cute pointy nose almost brushing against the sweaty, toned abs, " What the ..." he looks up and met with green dull eyes.

" Lick it." Sakusa blurted, a teasing smirk plastered on his face. He push the curled-haired boy away with a squeal, " NO, PERVERT!! What are you doing here??"

" Dry my back. I can't reach it." Sakusa tossed him a towel and turned his back to him, " I feel like shit."

" You are one." Shouyo snorted and started to violently wipe the mask boy's back, making Sakusa grunt and wince in pain, " Not like that! It hurts!!"

" Is this how you're going to treat me in the future??" Sakusa said kiddingly, only to earn a smack from the redhead.

Itachiyama's coach scolded him to go back to the court, which the young man obeyed after stealing a kiss on the cheek from the redhead and left him there in a blushing mess, " You stupid idiot!!"

After seeing the scene, almost all of the boys rush to him and started kissing his face, carefully not kissing him on the lips. Cause they don't wanna go that far yet, " STOP!! LET GO!! I SAID LET GO! DAMN PERVERTS!!"

from the opposite side of the court, the pair of gold eyes squinted in grimace and envy. His only objective was to steal the redhead away from the very start. But after hearing from his father that the redhead's father was planning to fixed him with another man, his intentions grew obsessed and wild. He couldn't wait to chat with him in his celebration.

While eying the people huddled up from the other side, a sudden vibration in his pockets interrupted his admiration.

He fished out his phone and pressed the answer button without looking at the caller id, " Hello?"

" Your cousin will come pick you up now.
Change of plans, you'll have to leave now for
a conference."

The elder's voice, his father's voice monotonously went through his ears without any special greetings. Just like how they always talk to each other.

the son merely hummed as a simple response. The phone call ended and he stood up from his seat, catching his teammates' attention, " Where you going?"