𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

His first day went smoothly, and finally it's time to go home. As soon as he took a step outside, he felt like entering an ice cave of how cold the weather is. He shuddered and ran towards the bike rack to unlock his bike.

" Cold, cold cold cold." He muttered while pulling his bike from the rack. He patted the seat and hop on, " I will never ever gonna take the shortcut again. It's probably better to come late than come early with rabies." He sweat-dropped after remember how the dogs ran after him while he pedaled for his life, " Not good, not okay, not alright."

He repeated those words and started from pedaling in a slow pace. Just when he's about to put force on the pedal, someone pulled the the carrier behind, making him stumble back, " What the —"

" Going home already?" That familiar voice made him whipped his head behind.

" So what if I am?" He asked sassily, even putting his hand on his hip, " Let go. I wanna go home early."

" Watch us practice." Kageyama blurted, his thumb pointing to the gym not far from them.

[ Again, Kageyama's OOC in this story. And many other more. I'm sorry if this kind of story disappoints you for changing their character. There's a short description for Kageyama on Chapter 3 so you guys can understand why he's a bit OOC.]

" What's there to watch? You probably suck at volleyball." The ginger said and chuckled, soon his look change and frowned at the raven-head, " Let go of mah bike!"

" Not until you agree to watch us practice." the raven-head deadpanned and pulled the carrier with him, dragging the ginger head who's still sitting on the bike.

" You beanpole! I said let go!" Shoyo groaned out while trying to pedal forward.

Knowing that the chain would break if he continue, he glared at the raven, " My bike will break, you beanpole! Let go already!" he whined and pushed forward, " Why are you so persistent ?!"

The raven didn't say anything and stopped. The ginger wonder why but he soon found out why when he looked up, seeing the gym right there. He groaned heavily, " Why did you drag me here?"

" To watch us practice." he said and entered the gym. He heard a few greetings there, which means he's not just the only there of course.

" Tsk. That stubborn milkman." he grumpily muttered and pushed his bike forward. But he stopped.

He turn his head back to the gym's door with a slight glare. He sighed and quickly dash to the bike rack near the gym. There's one at the entrance, there's also one at the basketball court, and there's also one near the volleyball gym so the students won't tire themselves with parking their bikes in one place far from the building. Just to let you know cause he's not the only one riding a bike to school.

He made sure he locked it and walk back to the entrance while taking out his phone to dial his mom.

" Moshi moshi~"

" Mom, I think I'll be coming home late." he responded, peeking his head out of the gym's door to find Kageyama quietly.

" on your first day? that's quick. It's fine but why?"