𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

They all went to the same spot they played earlier, dragging the redhead with them and forcing him to watch them play.

Being the perverts who likes to show themselves off, also a part of making the redhead fall in love with them, they took off their shirts and leave themselves with their shorts only. Girls and even boys squealed when they saw those toned abs and muscular body. Too bad it's only because of a certain wifey material name " Hinata Shouyo ".

" Let's start the game!" the referee, which is Narita's role ( our best referee boy ) shouted and Akinori beside him held the chalk board as their score board.

Before the game starts, Sakusa quickly jogged to the redhead while taking off his fancy-looking sunglasses, " Hold this for me, hun."

The redhead grumbled and snatched the glasses, " When will you stop calling me that?"

" When I propose to you, I'll call you by your name." the taller male said and kissed his cheek before going back to the court, leaving him astound.

and so, the game starts. It was the girls' first serve. The blond spiked the ball to the other side of the net, which Daichi caught. He passed it on Oikawa for the set up. Shouyo didn't expect him to toss it to Kageyama, who slammed the ball down.

( I am not good at narrating a match, alright? so Imma out time skip * peace out * )

——————————————
————————-/////////

The game escalated until the girls were on their winning point. The boys team did not expecting the girls to be good and experienced in volleyball.

Well, not for Shouyo. For him, he knew it coming. Only three from the girls team caught his eyes. The blond, the brunette, and the ravenette who sub in.

The blond approached the net while spinning the ball, " Ready to lose, little boys?"

Her tone successfully irked the boys team. Oikawa, a vein popping out his head, smirked at the female. This blonde do be pissing me off.

They all got to their positions and prepared for the girls' serve.

These idiots gone easy on them. Shouyo mentally laughed, watching his boys faces sweating and frustrated. This some dont-judge-a-book-by-its-cover shit.

While he's busy giggling to himself, someone behinx bumped into him, making him lose his balance and drop the sunglasses.

The unknown person quickly turned around and bowed apologetically, " Oh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!"

" No it's fine! Watch out next time, okay?" the stranger nodded and bowed again before rushing away. Shouyo helplessly searched for the sunglasses, and found it slightly covered with sand. Sighing, he bent down and reached for the object.