𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐱

author's note,

if u guys didn't get notice, i re-edit the chapter 35. sorry for the inconvenience.

‼️ S H O R T C H A P T E R A H E A D ‼️
( i am so sorry )

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

" Give me a lap dance." Kuroo pointed to his own lap seducingly.

Kageyama smirks jealously with a growl, " Bastusan."

" A LAP—A WHAT NOW?! EXCUSE ME!?" the others shouts complains, except for the managers taking their phones and video records the scene for fujoshi purposes.

" UNFAIR!!"

               " YOU LUCKY BITCH!"

" ANG BANTOT MO!!"

" STOP THE MF MUSIC!"

" SHARING IS CARING!"

" SSHH!! SHUT IT!" Kuroo shush them down, and turns to the redhead who's blushing madly, " So? Lap dance?"

" Nope. I'm not gonna do it." Shoyou crossed his arms with an angry pout.

Kuroo shrugs, " Alright. If you say so."

Wait? Really? Oh God I got a free pass. Shoyou internally screamed.

" But there's a penalty for not doing the dare."

and Shoyou just noticed how the others aren't relieve or happy with what the bedhead captain said. And his not-listening-fat-ass-self cluelessly stares at the bedhead, " What is it?"

Kuroo pointed to his crotch again, " You're gonna give the person a lap dance if you don't do their dare."

What. the. hell?! Shoyou mentally slaps himself for not listening to what the managers were saying before the game started earlier. And mentally slaps himself for the second time for being a klutz and accidentally chose dare.

" I heard you sway your hips like professional." Atsumu dirtily said ( sangwoo smiles )

" but at least I can see this little chick roll his body." Kageyama said.

" Hm. Fair enough." Bokuto agreed.

" Imma agree also. He's got an ass. Unlike someone." Hanamaki playfully but secretly side glance at Oikawa beside him, and it didn't take that long for the door to notice.

and the rest of them agreed, and started cheering him to go to Kuroo as Bokuto played careless whisper again, the magical shades appearing over his eyes.

with the bunch of perverts pushing him to go there, he can't help but stand up and go over. He don't want to be a kill joy and bring down the mood. ( that's kind of a little embarrassing and awkward in real life if you're a legit awkward person . i'm one. that's just my opinion. )

Shoyou took a deep breath before slowly sitting on Kuroo's lap, spreading his thighs to seat properly, and he almost cried feeling the bed-headed captain's bulge rubbing against the thin cloth of his shorts. Kuroo leaned forward, whispering in his ear, " It's 12 inches."

" I didn't ask, you damn pervert." Shoyou pinched his exposed thighs since he's just wearing a basketball shorts.

i feel so unsure

(*saxophone*) Shoyou started rolling his body with the help of Kuroo holding his hips to move forward. He's metally killing the captain for purposely moving his hips to rub his bulge against his lower.

as i take your hand and lead you to the dance floor

Kuroo smirks at him devilishly, and secretly pushes the redhead's lower down on his hard groin, and moved it forward, " Feels good?"

as the music dies

Shoyou frowned and squints his eyes angrily. While him rolling and swaying his body, he used it to move forward and secretly whisper in the captain's ear, " Not even the slightest bit."

something in your eyes

Kuroo moved his knees forward, nudging the ginger's back to fall forward and close to his chest, which cause him to paused from swaying his body. But Kuroo gripped his hips harder and forcibly moved it back and fort, left to right, and up and down in the most dirty and perverted way," How bout now?"

calls to mind a silver screen

the redhead was clearly blushing, small mewls coming from him silently as his own crotch rubbed against Kuroo's bulging one, feeling the hard erection under the thin fabric," nNngh ~"

and all its sad goodbyes

" Now you know another one of the things that can destroy your kitty." Kuroo secretly licked Shoyou's when he moved to the side while dancing to cover the others' view, but the fujoshis clearly saw them and squealed enthusiastically.

Kuroo's hot breath brushes against Shoyou's pink, parted lips, " My junior."

I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool
I should have known better
than to cheat a friend
And waste a chance
that I'd been given
So I'm never gonna dance again
The way I danced with you

#36

" My dick." cause that's Kuroo's 12 inches junior.

T O B E C O N T I N U E D

( i'm sorry if it starts getting boring hehe *scratches cheek* but ANYWAHYS, i'll have to slow down with the updates. so i won't spoil you HOEHOEHOE )

T H A N K U 4 R E A D I NG

N U T W E R K-

,