𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

" C'mon. Come with us." Kageyama whined, his hand holding the sling of the ginger's bag while following him lazily.

" Let go already, beanpole." Shoyo groan out while walking forward, " And why should I go there? I'm not a volleyball player."

Just when he arrived, he's not even entering the school gates when he saw this BEANPOLE waiting for him at the entrance. He tried to turn back to just take the back entrance that leads to the school's gym but the raven caught him already.

The raven told him that they will have a practice match with a private high school also here in Miyagi prefecture, and he wants him there to cheer for him. Or more like to wipe his sweats.

" Then be our manager. Our manager's finding one."

" I'm not suited for one." He deadpanned and continue to walk, unwillingly dragging the raven with him. He was also getting annoyed when every time they past by the classrooms, there's always squealing noises coming from behind him. And he don't even wanna know why.

He finally reached his classroom. He turned his head around slightly, seeing the raven hijacked with girls. Without wasting anymore time, he close the door before the raven could even get to him, " I don't even know what class he's in."

He went to his seat and placed his bag down and waited for the ginger to come. He took out his phone and straight to Wattpad, wanting to finish the fanfic he randomly saw yesterday.

After minutes of waiting, the teacher arrived, saying a few greetings and they started their class. Which is english. Shoyo's not bad at it, but he can't say that he's also good at it. Average level when it comes to that subject.

Suddenly, his phone lit up from under his book. Curiously, he slid it out fro under the thick cover and read the notification,

(XXX)-XXX-XXXX
Come with us. If you don't, I'll come to your room and bring you with me.

Who the hell? Shoyo stared at for a few more seconds before sliding it back in under the book cover. Probably some scam. 'Better ignore it.

He quickly put his phone on silent so it want disturb the class when it suddenly ring.

After an hour and 30 minutes, the class ended, dismissing them for break time. Like his classmates, Shoyo also went out to grab snacks. Which is he only bought a pocky, a sandwich, and a bottle of water. Just the time he came back, three dudes were seating on his chair and table, talking about things. Who the hell?

" Excuse me, but can you sit somewhere else? that's my seat." he excused, peeking at their faces to see who they are, but they're some boys who he have never seen around here.

The one who was sitting on his chair turned his head to him, " Why not YOU sit somewhere else? hm?"

" Be a good boy and scram, newbie." the one sitting on the table shooed, gesturing him to leave.

His vein was about to pop out but he remained calm. Don't cause trouble. Don't cause trouble, " But that's my seat. Please sit somewhere else."

The first one raised both his brows while his head turn sideways searching for something, " Really? I don't see your name on it. So it's not yours."