𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

Author's note,

We're all friends here, okay?! i'm your fucking friend and you can't do anything about it. though i can't really reply to your comments or messages, i'm your friend wherever you go ❤️

THIRD PERSON's POV

" Fuck! Damn tight!" Kageyama grunted and licked his lips.

" GET THIS OFF! RIGHT NOW!!" Shoyo yelled, pulling the tight uniform down. It was a one whole piece of nurse uniform, a black nurse uniform.

" Then, take it off yourself." Kageyama sat down on the end of the bed, analyzing the ginger with eyes filled of hunger, " I'm hungry."

Shoyo tried to reach for the zipper at the back but it's out of his reach, " And why do I have to wear a different underwear?!"

" It's special. It'll make you shut up if you shout at me." Kageyama took his phone from the nightstand and started scrolling with one hand, " I'm still wondering how you can walk with those black heels on."

" AND I'M WONDERING WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR——" he suddenly jolted, and crouched down, " What the hell . ."

" My room's not sound proof so it'll bother the maids passing by with your shouts." Kageyama said with both eyebrows raise looking at his phone, sliding his thumb up on the screen.

A whiny moan left the ginger. The tickling object vibrating and rubbing against his ass made his legs weakly quiver. His face was flushed red and was trembling, " You b-better stop, jerk!"

Kageyama drop his hand to his lap, and stared at the ginger, " It's effective."

" I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP!!" the ginger grumbled while standing up with trembling legs.

He stumble while walking towards the raven who just smirked at him, " YOU DAMN PERVERT!"

The thing vibrating in his lower got faster and higher every time he walk towards the raven, " I'll stop if you say my name."

The ginger attempted to hit him, but the vibrate got even faster, which made his hands lean on the raven's torso instead, supporting his body from falling, " Ka-Kageyama . ."

" Hmm? I can't hear you~" The raven pulled him, making him lean his hands on his chest, " Say it again."

This guy's cruel. The ginger glared at the raven with his face go scarlet, " Kage——Kageyama."

The raven was getting hornier. So he quickly turned the volume of the speed down, and the ginger panted heavily, " You . . you jerk . . . you damn pervert . ."

" Was it fun?"

" FUN, MY ASS. CAN'T YOU AT LEAST STOP BEING HORNY FOR ONCE?!"

It was already 11 pm. And they can't sleep with the other one awake. Kageyama can't sleep with the ginger wearing the nurse's uniform, unconsciously swaying his hips while picking up the scattered clothes.

And the ginger won't sleep if the raven's not asleep.

" Let's eat." said Kageyama standing up.