𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

" DON'T you dare follow me and touch my butt. I'll break your hand, you hear me?" so the second day, all the coaches announced to the managers at the last minute that today's training was cancelled for confidential reasons.

so the managers had to go around and announce this to the players since the coaches can't do it with them gone to a meeting. Sakusa already knew about this because of the redhead being a manager and told him the news.

O O C
Tsukishima Kei
A H E A D

the next room was kageyama's, he's half thankful for that. He knock on the door two times to get the two boys' attention. The door unlocked with a single click coming from the other side and was pulled open, " Little bird?"

Tsukishima greeted him, without his glasses and shamelessly shirtless and with only a towel around his waist while a small towel around his neck to dry his newly showered hair, " What are you doing here?"

" Training is cancelled for today so it's probably gonna be your free time. Tell this to that pervert too." the redhead said, simply turning on his heel to go to the others, but he stumble back when Tsukisima suddenly pulled his wrist.

" Come inside first." he said, abruptly pulling Shoyou inside his and kageyama's shared room.

" Why should I?? LET GO!" Tsukishima pushes him back and slammed the door close before turning to him to shake his head, " No."

Shoyou scoffed, " Don't tell me you're being a pervert like Kageyama too?" he sassily crosses his arms.

the blond didn't say anything while taking out clothes from his bag. His head turn to the sudden clucking sound of a door being forcefully turn.

" Damnit. Hey four-eyes! Open this door!" the redhead whip his head to him with a glare.

" Get the card over here." Shoyou stomped towards him and peered around to find the white card, " Where?"

the blond stood up, looming over the redhead. Smirking, he pulled the card from his bag and slides it down his body, going down under the towel, " Over here."

the way he seductively slid the card on his wet body made the ginger blush furiously while his mind had dirty thoughts, " DAMN PERVERT! JUST LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

the redhead starts hitting him, which is really hurtful for Tsukishima since he doesn't have clothes on and his body's still sweaty.

Tsukishima had enough of his hits and grabbed both his wrists, " It hurts."

" Exactly why I'm hitting you!" the redhead struggles but Tsukishima tighten his grip. He slowly move his left hand towards his damn 8 pack abs, sliding it down to feel the bulging texture of each pack, " What the hell are you doing??"

" You said you wanna get out of here, right?" Tsukishima smirked at him scornfully, and he moved the redhead's petite hands downwards, " Go on and get it."