Roughhousing: Tadashi Yamaguchi (Haikyuu)

Requested by Thedoctor0688
————————————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV

I groaned as I dragged myself towards the gym. I was dreading having to face Tadashi, especially after last Friday. I sighed as the painful memory of me being too much of a scaredy-cat to confess and ended up running away from him. I groaned yet again as I finally managed to get enough courage to enter the club room. I sighed seeing he wasn't there but was immediately stopped by Suga. "(Y/N)" I turned to look at him knowing I was already in trouble just from his voice. "So I heard what you did last Friday" I gulped. "So Your gonna do something for me, your gonna confess to Tadashi because I won't let you deny yourself any longer, trust me (Y/N) you two are made for each other" I sighed.

"Is it that obvious?" He laughed before patting my shoulder. "Just confess to him after practice, I bet he will say yes" I groaned. "I understand that he probably will say yes it's just what if he says no, what if he doesn't actually want to date me and just feels bad?" He gave my ribs a quick chop. "Don't be negative, just man up and ask your soon to be boyfriend out. Alright I'll see you at practice" I gave a wave as I thought it over. I managed to force myself to change and go to the gym. There I immediately saw Tadashi but managed to sneak around him and that's how practice went for quite awhile, it was me staying away from Tadashi and focusing on just practicing. I could tell he was frustrated because of the adorable look on his face, he looked kinda like an angry puppy but I managed to deal with the guilt bomb I was currently feeling.

Practice went surprisingly well with no real interactions between Tadashi and I but as I was about to leave to go change Suga nailed me with another hard guy chop. He then pointed to Tadashi who looked miserable. I sighed, god why am I such an ass who cares if he says no you're clearly making him upset by doing this anyways. After mentally scolding myself I chased him down outside.

"Tadashi!" I yelled after him. He turned around and almost immediately frowned. I stopped and I knew I was in trouble. He almost growled as he walked up to me. "Look Tadashi, I'm sorry I ignored you today it's just Friday was awkward and I didn't know how you felt an-" "shut up" I paused. "Wha-" "I SAID SHUT UP!" He yelled as he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me down to his height. "ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS I LOVE YOU THAT WAS IT, WHY COULDN'T YOU?! HUH TELL ME WHY!"

"Tadashi I-i Don't know what to say, i-I'm sorry"

"IS IT BECAUSE I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH OR DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?! WHAT IS IT.

I growled as I heard him say that he grabbed his arms. "Tadashi that's not it, Don't ever say that about yourself!"

"THEN WHY (Y/N)?! WHY ARE YOU SO CONFUSING. I HATE IT!" He yelled as he now started to wrestle me for control. We shoved each other around until Tadashi tripped and pulled me down with him.

"Shit are you okay?" I asked. He was sniffling with tears pricking his eyes. I gasped as I saw blood run down from his nose. "Why" I nearly started crying. I wrapped him in my arms and rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm so fucking sorry, I wish I could go back and tell myself to man the hell up. I truly love you Tadashi as more than a friend but instead someone I would want to spend the rest of time with" he sobbed into my shoulder as I carried him off to the club room. Luckily nobody was there so I quickly patched up his nose and helped him change. "(Y/N) did you mean it?" He asked with eyes wide like puppy dogs. I bent down and kissed him. "I sure did".

I then offered him a hand, he took it and I pulled him up. "Wanna stay the night? I bet you mom wouldn't mind" he smiled as he leaned on my shoulder. "Yeah sounds good". As we were walking home I opened my phone to see a text from suga.

Suga: So how'd it go because I heard yelling.

Me: It went fine, just a little roughhousing.

———————————————————————
So it's a little shorter than I liked and I also changed the request up a bit so I hope you don't mind but I still like how it turned out. Either way I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and hope to see you all again soon.