Wet dreamz - Kuroo (Haikyuu)

Inspired by song above
(Y/N)'s POV
It's all started on a what though to be another boring and uneventful day of school. I was sitting in my fifth hour class which so happen to be geometry. I wasn't terrible at math but still found myself dreading the boring lectures and confusing problems that came with the class. My attention was primary focused on the board reading the notes left by the teacher so I could turn to the proper page and start the lesson when something surprised me. A somewhat tall and lanky male with messy jet black hair and a slight smirk had just walked into the room and was now standing in front of the board. I turned back into the world around me to hear the teacher say to the new male to tell us his name and a little bit about himself.

Kuroo- my name is Tetsuro Kuroo, I enjoy playing volleyball and chatting with my friends. I hope to be a friends with all of you.

I was slightly blushed. He was starting straight at me while talking and just so happened to finish his statement with a wink. The teacher would then tell he to sit next to me just my luck. He came over and class continued like normal until he decided to start a conversation with me.

Kuroo- so what's your name?

(Y/N)- my name is (Y/N) and I heard yours was Kuroo right?

Kuroo- yep so what is it that you like to do?

(Y/N)- I enjoy playing ( your preferred sport)

Kuroo- really? That's pretty cool.

(Y/N)- yeah some people say I'm weird for liking it so much but it fun to me. So your new here?

Kuroo- na I'm actually coming back I left right before high school and I'm coming back to play volleyball with some friends but I'm still new to this school.

(Y/N)- oh that's cool, who are your friend? Would I know any of them?

Kuroo- you night my best friends name is Kenma he's on the shorter side and has blond and a bit of black hair, he also plays volleyball.

(Y/N)- I think of talked to him before but he's super shy so I kind of never really built a relationship with him but I know him.

Kuroo- yeah he's like that.

Just as he finished the bell rang and echoed through the empty school halls before they were filled with teens loudly talking and rushing to there next classes.

(Y/N)- hey wanna go eat lunch together and see if we can find kenma.

Kuroo- sure sounds like a plan, I haven't gotten to talk to him today in person.

( time skip ) few months later
(Y/N)'s POV
Me and Kuroo had become really close. I happened to find the slightly shorter male cute and funny with his sarcastic remarks and comments. We were passing notes one day in our eight hour class when suddenly he randomly asked if I want to hangout after school at his house because his parents were leaving for the weekend. This had me blush thinking about the possible "activities" we could do over the weekend and even though we weren't dating I knew Kuroo was bi as he was very open about his sexuality especially to his friends and that didn't help my slight crush I had developed over the months I had know him. I replied with yeah I'll call my folks and tell them after school.

(Time skip) on the way home
Me and Kuroo were walking to his house and I was nervous as hell imagining being alone with the shorter male. I had never done something like this and even though I might seem calm and collected on the outside, I was panicking in my mind.

Kuroo- you good bro?

(Y/N)- y-yeah I'm good why?

Kuroo- cause we're here and your spaced out starting at your shoes.

(Y/N)- o-oh sorry I was thinking about something.

Kuroo- what is it?

(Y/N)- nothing! I mean it's not that important

I was blushing slightly but was doing my best to hide it from the the curious male which was not helping as he was extremely close and had a adorable face that reminded me of a confused kitten.

Kuroo- ok well let's go inside.

We walked in and I took of my shoes and jackets slowly to help cool down my face. We then sat on the couch and he recommended we what a Star Wars movie. He went to grab it from his room and he said to go get some popcorn and any other snacks in the cabinet I wanted. I came back to find him with blankets and the movie ready and was curled up in a blanket waiting for me. I found this adorable and set down the snacks in front of him on a small table he had and then sat down with the popcorn and covered myself with a blanket he had handed me. We started the movie but I noticed that Kuroo was getting closer slowly but surely. I noticed and decided now or never and pulled him close and let him lean on me. His eyes widened slightly but quickly went back to normal

Kuroo- w-what are you d-doing?

(Y/N)- you were getting closer and looked cold so I decided to just let you lean on me.

Kuroo- oh you noticed that well I guess bows better than later.

This had me questioning everything I was doing and my mind was racing but on the outside I was as calm as possible.

Kuroo- I wanted to tell you that I've been think about us and think that we could maybe take thing a bit farther?

The last part was only slightly audible and was hard to pick up over the movie but I heard it but decided I wanted to tease him a little.

(Y/N)- what was that last part I didn't hear you?

Kuroo- you ass, I like you you big nerd

I smiled and leaned down and quickly pecked his lips and watched his eyes widen and his face explode into a bright red color.

(Y/N)- I like you too and hope to spend the rest of time with you.

Kuroo- u-uh um o-oh ok i-i love you

(Y/N)- I never imagined you to be bad at something like this, with all of you comebacks and sarcastic remarks I imagined you would be better at stuff like this

Kuroo- well I've never done this before

(Y/N)- well neither have I

I said in a taunting tone

Kuroo- you really are a big idiot but your my big idiot

He then dived in my lap and kissed me full forced and we only separated due to the lack of air

(Y/N)- god your so cute

Kuroo- shut up you lovable nerd.

————————————————————————
Woooo I'm done with my first one shot please comment and tell me if you like it or what you think I should do next or change about my writing style and please listen to wet dreamz by j cole he's a great artist and the song was the inspiration for this one shot. Thanks for reading.