Heavyset: Shoto Todoroki (bnha)

Requested by TheDoctor0688
————————————————————————
(Y/N) POV

Thank god schools over I can finally get away from him. I quickly packed my things up and bolted as fast as I could but being on the heavier side it wasn't that fast. I sighed in relief as I walked out of school finally feeling free. But as I made my way out I saw him. Shoto Todoroki, the guy I have a mega crush on but also the guy I have been avoiding like the plague. I may like him but there's no way in hell a guy like Shoto would return the feelings. He's super popular while I'm always in the background, he's never even shown to like guys and there's no way that even if he did he'd like guys like me who are twice his size both in height and weight. Hell he's definitely not a bottom not possible. I knew I was being hard on myself but I wasn't dreaming I was being realistic with myself before I got hurt. I don't need anyone knowing that the heavy guy is gay that's just a a massive target for bullying. So I decided that just keeping my distance and killing off these feels would be for the best but Shoto wasn't exactly helping. Recently I had noticed that he would constantly stare at me or take glances when he could. He'd also set at my table at lunch which at first I didn't think much of as I sat with people he was close with but it started to get weird when he would just get closer as the days went on and would even just silently sit at a table I was alone at. It was staring to freak me the fuck out. But snapping out of my thoughts I quickly made my leave but could tell he was just staring me down. I turned a corner and made my way off into town. I need something to drink and maybe eat. I wandered around and eventually found a small convenience store. I bought a half gallon of strawberry milk and two cinnamon rolls. I made my way outside and to a small park around the corner to find a seat. I began to enjoy my snack, quickly finishing the cinnamon rolls and started to drink the milk but as I was enjoying my relaxing snack time a certain candy cane looking male popped into view. I immediately went into a panic and started to make my way out but a hand stopped me. I turned around to see Shoto holding my carton of milk.

"You left this over there." I grabbed the carton and muttered a thank you before trying to move on but he began to follow me. "You like strawberry milk too?" "Oh uh yeah it's my favorite." I rubbed my neck and tried to take my leave yet again but was stopped by Shoto again.

"Why are you in such a rush? Did I do something?" God kill me now, he's being adorable and now I feel bad. Damn it guess I'll just have to talk with him and hope I don't slip up. "Oh no your fine I'm just trying to avoid someone today." He turned his head looking even cuter like a confused puppy. "Did they do something bad?" Welp let's hope he's as dense as I think he is. "Well not really it's just I like them but I don't think they like people like me so I'm trying to put distance between us so I don't have to deal with my feelings."

"Sounds confusing, but you should probably just confess it will make getting over them easier if they say no so you have nothing to lose. God if only he knew well I guess he's about to. "I guess that's a good idea Shoto." I turned him to me and pulled his head up to look me in the eyes. "I like you Shoto." His face didn't change a bit and I started to worry but then his left side lit up in flames with his face being red. His flames quickly cooled down and he looked back up at me. "I like you too". He followed it up with a hug but due to my size he kinda got swallowed by my chest. I hear a muffled "warm" escape his lips and bent down to return the hug. I couldn't believe what had just happened and to think it all started with a carton of milk which I had managed not to drop while hugging him. I pulled away and he seemed slightly disappointed. "So are we dating now?" He nodded before pulling me over to a bench and leaning on me. We sat in peace as I began to drink my milk again with my new boyfriend. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him staring directly at the milk. "Want some?" He gladly accepted the milk and began to gulp it down. I watched on admiring my adorable new boyfriend.

"We're gonna need more milk."

————————————————————————
Honestly i was gonna name this strawberry milk but I already have a tobio oneshot called milk so I guess heavyset will do. But speaking of can we talk about how Shoto and Tobio are basically the same human being. I mean there both adorable milk boys. But enough of me fanboying over my milk boys. Hope you all enjoyed and hopefully I'll see you all soon.