Dare: Kuroo Tetsuro (Haikyuu)

Requested by _bokuro_

Warning: slight lemon aka sex
————————————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV

"Please (Y/N)-San! Just this once!" I groaned as Lev tried his best to convince me to come to a party. "I've told you this before, I don't go to those types of things for a reason, they just cause trouble". I wasn't lying when I said that, parties have become a bit of a sour topic around me ever since I've gotten my act together. You see I used to be an extremely troubled kid, got mixed up in the wrong crowds and almost never made it out. But then Lev came around, he and his family basically became mine. They took care of me better than the foster homes I lived in ever could and once they figured out my situation they adopted me. Ever since I promised to change my ways and god knows I'm never going back on my word.

But this was different, this was Lev, my now younger brother basically begging me to go meet his friends at a party. I owe him a hell of a lot more than this so I guess I can make a special exception for one night.

"Alright fine, but we leave when I want to, and if you dare touch any alcohol I'll make you come on my morning sprints for a week". Lev immediately stiffened at the mention of running. You see my new hobby was running marathons. I found it a great way to escape from reality but also stay fit. I took my conditioning very seriously so Lev, who has little to no actual marathon experience, nearly died trying to keep up with me last time I made him run with me. He agreed, still very intimidated by my threats as we started to get ready for this party. I drove us there, silently enjoying the ride over because of Lev. He was stupidly excited because he got to sit in the front seat which was usually taken by our lovely sister Alisa. We finally got there and to say I was disappointed might sound weird but I didn't expect his idea of a party to be just his volleyball team messing around at one of their houses. Now I feel bad because there is definitely no alcohol here so I scared Lev for no reason.

"The Habia's have arrived!" Lev basically shouted as we entered. God I hate his lack of shame. We got some looks before a certain brown haired male walked up to us. "Hey (Y/N) nice to see you". "Nice to see you as well Yaku, can I trust you to keep this idiot in check tonight?" Yaku and I laughed as we exchanged greetings.

"Oya~ you know Mr. good looking already Yaku?" A black haired male said as he walked over while definitely checking me out. "Of course I know my boyfriend's brother, why wouldn't I?". The black haired male did a double take. "Your Lev's brother?!". I chuckled at his shocked expression. "The one and only" I said while ruffling Lev's hair.

"But you two don't look related except for the height!" I chuckled again now realizing why he was so surprised. "Oh yeah well I'm the adopted older brother of this one" I said while pointing at Lev. "The height is just something I was born with so I fit in pretty well as long as you don't look too closely". After that small kerfuffle things settled down as I finally got introduced to Kuroo, the male who had been yelling at me. We hit it off pretty well, Kuroo was funny but also slightly flirtatious but Kenma who I was also introduced to, made sure to shoot him down every chance he got which I found incredibly amusing. As the night went on and my chats with Kuroo continued we eventually found ourselves playing party games. We had just finished playing some smaller kinda boring ones so Kuroo decided to amp it up.

"How about truth or dare? Kuroo proclaimed as a majority of us agreed. Things started off slow with mostly truths and dull dares but then it started to kick up once it hit Kuroo. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" I smirked. "Truth" That got a groan out of Lev as he was starting to get bored. "Do you like guys or girls?" I chuckled at Kuroo's question, he's clearly trying to get in my pants but doesn't know if I'm into guys yet. "Both" I responded, I could see his eyes light up even with that sadistic smirk constantly plastered on. "Lev, truth or dare?"