Truth: Kenma and Kuroo (Haikyuu)

Context: Follow up to Dare

Warnings: lemon aka sex
————————————————————————
Authors POV

The sound of volleyballs being tossed and spiked against hardwood floors echoed throughout the gym as Kenma stood to the side taking a small break from practice to catch his breath. As he stood on the sideline he noticed a jet black haired rooster approach him. Knowing Kuroo was probably going to try and tease him, Kenma just ignored his presence until Kuroo himself started a conversation. "I see you're as antisocial as always." Kuroo mocked Kenma but simply got the cold shoulder. That was until Kuroo's phone rang. Surprised by the fact that Kuroo even had his phone on him during practice Kenma decided to ask why Kuroo did.

"Why do you have your phone?" "Oh (Y/N) has been texting me." Kuroo said as he looked down at his phone and started smiling as he texted back. Kenma felt his stomach churn with jealousy as he stared at his childhood friend happily texting his boyfriend who Kenma has developed feelings for. Kenma being Kenma didn't understand why he felt this way which led him to recently becoming even more jealous and cutting himself off from his friends even more so. His habit of gaming until his eyes could no longer stay open had become obviously more frequent due to the deep bags under his eyes and his messy appearance. Kenma didn't want to admit but (Y/N) being with Kuroo was effectively killing him in multiple ways. Kuroo being the smart cookie he is easily noticed this and worried for his childhood friend. He loved Kenma to his core and if it wasn't for (Y/N) he probably would have eventually asked him out. This gave Kuroo a devilish idea. He quickly texted (Y/N) that he was gonna come over after practice and got to work on his plan.

"How's (Y/N)?" Kenma asked out of the blue. Kuroo smirk grew as his plan started to form. "Oh he's fine, care a lot about him don't cha?". Kenma frowned at Kuroo's statement. "Why wouldn't I care about my friends?" Kenma asked slightly aggressively. "Oh don't be like that! I see the way to look at him and how you get all grumpy when I talk about him. It's pretty obvious Kenma, You like him~"

Kenma blushed knowing he was caught but just looked down and acted on instinct. "Do not." "Do too~" "Do not" "Do too~" "Do not!" ""Do too~!" Kenma sighs knowing he wouldn't win. "Fine m-maybe I like him, I know he's yours I'll ju-" "he likes you too." Kenma nearly fell over at his friend's statement. He was shocked that Kuroo wasn't being ultra protective of his boyfriend but instead actually saying things like this. "Listen I know not having him is killing you, and as your best friend I feel as though I should help you. So I'll agree to maybe share him with you if you do a little something for me. So what do you say?" Kenma couldn't believe his ears but eagerly accepted his friend's offer. He couldn't wait to see (Y/N).

—————————————————————-
(Y/N) POV

As I got home from my jog I got another text from Kuroo.

Kuroo: Hey, change of plans come to my place. I got a surprise for you. P.S. bring condoms.

Me: I don't like where this is going.

I decided to just mentally say fuck it. It couldn't be worse that closet sex to I grabbed a package of condoms, shoved them in my back pocket and drove off to Kuroo's. Hoping I wouldn't regret having an insanely horny and kinky boyfriend. As I pulled in I knew something was up as I saw Kuroo waiting for me. If he isn't the surprise then what is? I walked in and he led me to his bedroom.

"So you remember when we first got together what you said to me?" He asked. "No, but you're scaring me." He laughed but simply pushed the door open and pulled me in. "Maybe this will jog your memory." If I wasn't scared and horny already I was now. In front of me was a very nude Kenma with his hands tied and cat ears on. "Kuroo what the fuck?" He gave me a look. "Oh don't even, You're the one who suggested we have a threesome in the first place!" Ok well he got me there and horny me wasn't really gonna argue. "Wait one second is he ok with all this or- wait no this is one of your fucking schemes I know it, so what does he get in return?" Kuroo just chuckled. "Wow read me like a damn book, but seriously Kenma really wanted this well sorta He just wants in on our relationship but I thought sex wouldn't be a bad way to introduce him right?" I face palmed. "You'd an idiot but your my idiot and I guess he is too" "see I told you but let's get this started~"

Kuroo pulled off his already scarce clothing and started to play with Kenma. He and Kenma were kissing as I undressed myself and got closer. Kuroo stopped me. "We get to take care of you first~" He laid me back on the bed as he put Kenma over to my now exposed crotch. They both went to work licking and sucking the sides of my shaft as Kenma eventually took the tip into his mouth swirling his tongue around my crown. All the pleasure sent me into an overload as I tried my best not to bust right then and there. Soon Kenma worked his way down taking me further down his throat. He started to bob his head as Kuroo watched now playing with himself. I began to thrust my hips up to get even further into Kenma's mouth feeling his moans vibrate of my hard length. Kuroo took this opportunity and crawled over now sitting on my face as he spread his legs giving me access to his ass. I already knew what he wanted so I licked around his little pink hole as Kenma started to get more violent taking me further and faster into his throat. I eventually quit teasing Kuroo and shot my tongue in earning a jolt of pleasure and a very feminine moan. I started playing with his ass checks as I tongued his tight hole. My mind was in overdrive as Kenma deepthroated my dick and Kuroo bounced on my tongue. I felt myself getting close so I took one hand away from Kuroo's ass and grabbed Kenma's head pushing him all the way down on my cock as I released down his throat. As I did, Kuroo tensed around my tongue and came, shooting his load over my stomach with some landing on Kenma. I pushed Kuroo off and sat up as Kenma climbed up on me, his hands still tied. I freed his hands letting them roam my chest as I worked with mine. I looked over and grabbed my jeans pulling out the condoms but looked back quickly as I heard Kenma squeak. Kuroo had pushed three lubed up fingers into Kenma and was not prepping him. I used this time to slip on a condom and lube my dick up. With everything ready I pushed myself up into Kenma, he moaned while gripping my shoulders as I finally bottomed out he leaned on my shoulder as he slowly lifted himself up and down on my dick. His speed slowly increased along with his moans as he bounced on me. I finally started to thrust upwards resulting in his head flying backwards as he moaned and twitched in pleasure. He tightened on me as I continued to pound upwards into him feeling my stomach knot as I blew my load gripping his ass tightly as I did. He fell forward and I caught him chuckling at his happy face.

"You're not done yet~" Kuroo said as he laid back lifting his legs in the air. I pulled off my condom and grabbed another slipping it on and started to go to work seeing as he had already lubed up. I grabbed his legs for support as I pushed in. Knowing that Kuroo likes it rough I immediately pin him back on the bed lifting his ass further in the air and started going to town on him. His moans and skin slapping echoed through the house as I pounded him into the mattress. What I didn't expect was Kenma to pull me back stopping me. He then climbed on Kuroo putting a condom on him and started riding him. I was slightly dazed seeing my now boyfriends fucking but got back to work as I lifted Kuroo's legs again but now rested my chest on Kenma as i thrusted into Kuroo. All three of us groaned and moaned as I sped up sending Kuroo over the edge which in turn made Kenma hit his end. Kuroo righted around me as I released into the condom. He himself came inside Kenma in his condom and Kenma moaned as he shot his own load over himself and Kuroo.

I fell back basically begging air to enter my lungs exhausted for the three rounds of hardcore sex. Kenma and Kuroo weren't much better. "All of this because of a damn joke, who would've thought?" I said in between gasps of air. "it was worth it, right?" Kuroo asked as he snuggled my left side. "Definitely." I respond with Kenma cuddling my right. "Wait how are we gonna fit into the shower?" Kuroo and Kenma looked at me. "Dibs!" Kuroo yelled while trying to sprint but more limping to the shower. "You rooster headed fuck! Get your ass back here!" I yelled running after him with Kenma now in my arms who looked to be nearly passed out.

————————————————————————
Y'all horny people asked for it and now y'all shall receive. But on a more serious note I literally made the threesome line in dare as a joke but had multiple people immediately want me to do it so I did. hope it was what y'all wanted but knowing you guys you're probably happy because it's a lemon what's not to love about lemons? Alright enough of that hope you enjoyed and hope to see you all again soon.

P.S. shout out 2 am gang.