Valentines: Koshi Sugawara (haikyuu)

Authors POV
The day every person who doesn't have a partner dreads, valentines. Many hate the day due to the fact that it constantly reminds them of the romantic partner they don't have. This bothers many but today we focus on one Koshi Sugawara. Although he may not have despised the day he wasn't one to enjoy others flaunting their relationships. It didn't help that many of his friends and teammates had recently gotten into relationships themselves, such as hinata and kageyama or tsuki and yamaguchi. To say that he wasn't jealous of them would be a lie but he tried his best not to show it. He was walking around school to ease his mind before he went to change for practice. While he was on his way back he was thinking to himself. Why? Why can't he seem to find a loved one? Was it his personality? He always thought that he was nice to pretty much everyone so he couldn't see why that would be a problem. Was it his looks? Suga himself didn't think he was the greatest looking, he wasn't buff or massive but he still thought he looked ok. It just didn't add up to the third year, but his thoughts were interrupted by suddenly slamming into a buff chest. Suga stumbles but was caught by a pair of rough hands. He looked up to see none other than (Y/N) (L/N). (Y/N) picked suga up and set him on his feet before patting his head.

(Y/N): there you are suga, thought you might have gone home, you didn't look too good earlier.

Suga: O-oh sorry (Y/N), but yeah it's just been a bit of a rough day.

(Y/N): why's that? Have a bad test grade or something?

Suga: u-um it's nothing. It's stupid anyway.

(Y/N): you sure? you seem pretty beat up about it. Well anyway how about we head to practice before daichi kicks my ass for being late.

Suga sighed in relief and thanked god that
(Y/N) was slightly dense when it came to relationships. Suga then followed the said male to the changing room. They met hinata and kageyama and started to get dressed. While suga was getting ready he stole a couple of glances at (Y/N). He had a buff chest, nice abs, long strong arms and legs that matched. Suga always found himself mesmerized by (Y/N)'s body. He was clearly the most ripped of all the volleyball team, Suga found himself staring a bit too long and shook his head to focus on changing. After he finally got done and practice finally began (Y/N) had run up to him asking if he wanted to help him with spikes. (Y/N) himself was a spiker and a damn good one at that, he was 6'5, strong as hell, and could jump high enough to make evading blocks easy. Suga would never admit but he was both fascinated and jealous of (Y/N). He never could understand how he always had a will to keep moving and get better but always be so kind and selfless. He wasn't even a full time starter due to the fact that he wanted Daichi and Asahi to play more than him because they were third years. Suga's thoughts drifted through practice and before he knew it it was over and he was on his way home. Suga decided to take a bit of a detour to think and cool off a bit. He found a small but comfortable looking park to sit at. He simply looked at the stars until he heard footsteps approaching him. He turned around and saw (Y/N) with a plastic bag in one hand and a sports bag in the other.

(Y/N): finally, I've been looking for you.

Suga: why's that?

(Y/N): Well I wanted to continue our conversation earlier about your day. So what's up?

Suga: (Y/N) I told you I was fine it's nothing really.

(Y/N): we both know you're lying. I can see it in your eyes Koshi, now your going to tell me what's wrong. It's bad to keep things like this pent up

Suga knew he was screwed, (Y/N) only ever uses people first names if he's either extremely pissed or serious.

Suga: ok fine *sigh*, it's just I've been thinking about how I don't have a partner.

(Y/N): like boyfriend partner or

Suga: yes like that, I know it's dumb but I just can't get it out of my head. I just keep asking myself why it seems no one loves me.

Suga was then pulled into a strong embrace. (Y/N) was hugging him tightly. Suga let his walls down fully and started to cry into his shoulder. (Y/N) did his best to comfort Suga,he rubbed circles into his back and slowly rocked him while humming sweet nothings into his ears. He finally got him to calm him down before he abruptly stood up and grabbed the plastic bag he had.

(Y/N): well luck you I think I have just the right thing.

(Y/N) then turned around and pulled something out of the bag before tossing it away. He turned back around but with his hands still behind his back

(Y/N): Koshi Sugawara will you be my valentine

(Y/N) then held up a small box and opened it to a silver necklace with both their names engraved into it. Suga's mouth dropped in shock before he tackled (Y/N) yelling yes.

(Y/N): thank the heavens because that would have been awkward as hell if you said no.

Suga: Well I said yes so how about you get over here and kiss you big dork.

They spent the night kissing and laughing while watching the stars and finally headed home were (Y/N) dropped Suga off at his house.

(Y/N): love you, I'll text you when I get home.

Suga: love you too and one last thing.

Suga rushed over and kissed (Y/N) one last time before hugging him. 

Suga: Thank you really made my night.

(Y/N): it was my pleasure babe.

Suga watched as (Y/N) made his way home and thought one thing

Suga: He's my valentine.

————————————————————————
Ok so I'm on time this week. But yeah if you have a request please comment I'm open to some suggestions. Other than that hope you enjoyed this and please stay safe with all that's going on right now.