Master: Kita and Sakusa (Haikyuu)

Requested by HolyWaterNeeds

Warning: lemon aka sex
————————————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV

I sighed as I pulled into my driveway at least the hard part of the day is over and now I get to spend time with my lovelies. I got out of my car and made my way inside the house only to be greeted by Kita. "Oh (Y/N) your home." I chuckled as I pulled him close and gave him a quick kiss. "The house looks great like usual, I think you two deserve a reward" he blushed and put his hand up. "That's not necessarily a master (Y/N)". I felt my heart skip when he said master, I don't know what it is but I wanna hear that again. "Say That again" he looked confused "Uh (Y/N) what do you mean?". I pushed him down on the couch and pushed my lips on his. He moaned into the kiss as I began to undress him. He moved back "master what if someone sees?" I gave him a hard slap on his ass. "I'm your master and you listen to me not them" he moaned as he laid his head back. "Yes master" he mewled. I continued to undress him and myself stopping occasionally to trace around his chest and sensitive buds (End me). Kita's moans continued as I traced lower and lower until ending at his ass. With one digit I thrust inside of him, he tenses and squirms around as I try to calm him by rubbing his thighs with my free hand. He began to adjust as I added another and started to stretch him out. He just laid back letting me take control. After more stretching I finally lifted his legs over my shoulders and positioned myself about to push in until I was interrupted by a gasp. I turned and saw Sakusa standing there and very clearly hard. I smirked, I put up one finger and signaled him over. He stumbled over as I led him to the couch.

"Off with the clothes, Kita baby can you be a dear and stretch him out while I take care of you?" He gave a nod. Sakusa laid on top of Kita whilst facing me, he lifted kitas legs up for me while Kita began to stretch him out. I pushed in this time without interruption, Kita immediately moaned as his legs began shaking. I slowly began to thrust in and out each time which would cause Kita to jolt which in turn made Sakusa moan. It was odd but as I picked up speed Kita became overwhelmed and couldn't properly pleasure Sakusa so he in turn began to instead ride Kita making sure to time his bounces with my thrust. Kita was a mess, tears pricked his eyes as a constant flow of moans and one word left his mouth. "M-Master~" that sent me overboard as I plowed into him one last time as he tightened around my member right before I filled him.

Now panting I sat down on the couch with Sakusa climbing on top of me only I made him face away from me and lean back. I did this so Kita could get some payback, Sakusa didn't have a chance to react before Kita took his member into his mouth. I quickly started to thrust at the same time leaving him a gasping mess holding on to me for dear life. It didn't take long for him to cum as Kita began to deepthroat his length as I continued to pound his ass but unlike Kita he had some stamina. He kept going now, beginning to bounce on me and used his free hand to hold Kita's head. I could feel my end coming but before I could I heard Sakusa say "Am I too much master~" oh he asked for it. I lifted him up and pushed him face down on the couch as I rammed him holding his head down and one of his arms behind his back. "OH FUCK IM S-SORRY MASTER I-Mmm" he couldn't finish before he was overtaken by pleasure as I throughly pounded him into the couch as Kita watched. "Fuck, you better be a good boy and take all of masters cum" he simply nodded as I hilted deep inside and filled him to the brim. Sakusa laid there with his ass bright red and leaking. "Maybe I went overboard" I said while panting. "He deserved it" Kita said as he kissed me. "We should probably clean up" Kita chuckled as he helped pick Sakusa up. "It is our job after all" he said while he limped to the bathroom with me holding Sakusa walked after him.

————————————————————————
So really quick this was a request by a discord friend so that's why it's a little Uh interesting and they wanted me to post it here so I hope you guys enjoy this weirder form of my writing. Anyways thank you all for reading, hope you enjoyed it and hope to see you all again soon.