Idol: Kei Tsukishima (Haikyuu)

Requested by @NonExistentGayPotato

Note: this happens after high school while the characters are in college.

————————————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV

"Thank you all for coming out and having some fun with us all!" A brown haired male said into a microphone as I and a group of males walked off the stage with the crowd cheering. He was Zach, our lead singer, I was our drummer, the other two were our guitarist. We just finished up our last show of our tour of Europe, it was insane to see how many fans we had outside of our home country and how many were hardcore fans too. This was the most autographs I had ever sighed during a tour, being the drummer ment I wasn't usually in the spotlight which was fine by me. Zach was usually the most popular due to him being the lead in all of our songs but I don't really care too much about that. I am just happy I get to go home and see my boyfriend again. I got my stuff from our room backstage and said my goodbyes to the crew and made my way outside and got into my ride to the airport.

After a quick nap in the car we pulled into the airport and was led to a private jet that was waiting for me. I got in, got comfortable, and prepared for a long flight.

————————time skip——————

We landed in Japan as I woke up from my nap. I got out and was led to another car and driven to my house. As I got inside I let out a long sigh. I might love the fans but I hate having to be watched and taken care of by guards. That's why I like being in the background because at least now I won't have those guards following me everywhere. I unpacked my stuff, took a quick shower, got dressed in some comfy clothes, and headed out to my boyfriends house. He still lives with his parents while he is out of college but lives on campus most of the time. I made my way to the house and knocked on the door and was greeted by a blonde male but not the one I expected. Akiteru was standing at the door and seemed shocked.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here!" He asked. "Oh I finished my tour yesterday and lance here today so I was hoping to see Kei. Is he home?". Akiteru shook his head and said his brother was out with some of his volleyball friends and told me where to go. I thanked him and got back into the car following Akiteru's instructions to what looked to be a public gym. Inside was a basketball / volleyball court and the equipment for both. Scattered around the gym were multiple groups of people and a few playing the two aforementioned sports. I spotted a certain blonde and green haired boy standing off to the side and began approaching them. I kept quiet as I got close and wrapped my arms around Kei's waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Whatcha looking at?" Both Kei and Tadashi jumped at my sudden appearance. It took a bit for them to react but Kei being himself just blushed and called me an idiot. I chuckled at his ways and gave him a kiss on the cheek before hugging Tadashi as I hadn't seen the green bean in years. As I was hugging Tadashi and getting caught up I heard Kei grunt. He may not seem like it but Kei is super possessive and ultra clingy but doesn't like to show it around people so he just pouts to himself until I give him attention.

"Hey don't be like that we can spend all night together after this but I want to catch up with Tadashi". Kei seemed to understand and I went back to having some fun with Tadashi. But I was soon noticed by one of the groups in the room. An orange haired male dragged a blue haired male over to me.

"Hey do you know Yamaguchi?". The short male asked. I nodded and he held his hand out. "I'm Shōyō Hinata nice to meet you!" He yelled while he tried his best to tear my arms off with his hand shake. "And that brooding idiot is Bakayama". He said pointing at the blue haired male. "That's not my name, boke! I'm Tobio Kageyama". I nodded and looked to their left as they had brought a couple more people with them, a short male with brown hair that had a streak of blonde and a brown haired man with some stubble on his chin.

"Hey! Who's the cool looking dude?". The short one asked. I looked at them and the brown haired one seemed to notice something. "T-thats (Y-Y/N) (L/N)!". He stuttered out. "Who?" Hinata asked, seeming to ask the questions the other two had. "He's the drummer for (band name)!". The three males seemed shocked and looked at me as if looking for conformation.

"Yep that's me". I said as I rubbed my neck. Hinata and the other short male jumped on me and started to yell about how cool I am and how good my band's music is. I was flattered but was getting dizzy as they were pulling me in different directions until they were suddenly pulled off. I regained my balance and looked over at a silver haired male that was scolded by the two short males. He looked up at me and held a hand out.

"Sorry about Yu and Hinata, they can get excited about meeting celebrities, my name is Koshi Sugawara, it's a pleasure to meet you". Woah he looks like an angel but in human form . "Over there is my boyfriend Dachi and the rest of the gang". He started to point out the rest of the members as they got closer. That's Ryu, he said, pointing at a somewhat bald male, that's Chikiara, Hisashi, and Kazuhito. He pointed out the rest. The last three seemed pretty normal, almost like me more of a background type which I liked so I waved at them. After introductions I talked mainly with the aforementioned three and we got along pretty well but it was getting late so the group decided to pack up and leave. I followed Kei outside and pulled him into my car. I started it up and pulled off to his house. We got inside and he immediately hugged me. I hugged back as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down into a kiss. It was a long and very passionate kiss that only ended due to the lack of oxygen. "I missed you". Kei's words only slightly above a whisper. I leaned back down and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I missed you too". I responded looking deep into his wonderful eyes letting myself get lost in them.

*ahem* "could you two not make out in the doorway?". Akiteru was standing right infront of us and had most likely watched what had gone down. Kei blushed and hid in my chest while I chuckled at Akiteru's comment

"No promises".

————————————————————————
Ok so thank you for yet another request and to be honest I'm happy with how it came out. I hope you liked it as much as I do. So next oneshot is probably either Ban from seven deadly sins or one of either the Uchiha or Senju from naruto. I'm think Itachi or Tobirama but will see and it could change due to a request so who know but if any of those three interest you just tell me and I'll make it happen. Alright hope you all enjoyed, stay safe, and hope to see you soon.