Shivers: Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling)

Requested by HolyWaterNeeds

Warning lemon aka sex
————————————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV

The howling of wind tore through my ears as rain poured down on us. Sung and I got caught up in a nasty storm on our walk around town, we were very much unprepared for the harsh weather, it was freezing and we were drenched without any umbrella to cover us. Sung was clearly shivering as I tried to lead him back to our house. "(Y/N) I don't feel to-" Sung began before he began falling over. My boyfriend instincts kicked in as I caught him and immediately wrapped him in my coat before picking him up and running off in the direction of our house. I pushed through the cold, no even thinking about stopping even when my lungs begged for air. I finally got home as I basically slammed the door open after fumbling with the keys. My first action was to immediately turn up the heat and start a hot shower.

I carried Sung into the bathroom before helping him strip off the soaked clothes. I tossed them in the washer about to leave before Sung pulled me back and began to strip me of my clothes as well. I didn't argue as I began to strip, tossing my clothes in the washer as well. Sung clung to me as we got in the shower, he was still shivering but the intense heat of the shower helped him warm up as well as calm down. Sung's legs began to shake showing he was still weak from the cold, I pulled him into my arms as I sat us down, making sure the water was still hitting him. Sung sat in my lap, his face buried in my chest as I rubbed circles on his back.

Eventually he calmed down but with that he began to gyrate his hips down on my crotch. Groaning I tried to stop him but he immediately stopped me with one look. "(Y/N) please, I need this" he deep blue eyes told me everything and so I let him. My hands roamed his body as he continued to grind on me. My length got hard as well as his, he pulled me into a kiss as I dropped my hands to his ass giving it a squeeze. He moaned which allowed me to drop my head down to his neck, I licked and sucked on his neck as I continued to grope his ass. Sung traced my chest with his hands before going lower eventually having to disconnect me from his neck so he could push himself off me slightly, this allowed him access to my length. He pushed his length against mine then wrapped his hand around both or well tried to. He barely got his hand around them but he managed to hold enough of both so he could begin thrusting upwards. I followed his lead as began to thrust upwards.

He moaned at the contact from both his hand and my length. We continued to grind as he moved in to kiss. He continued until his moaning became rapid and his length twitched against mine. Sung stopped grinding and moved his hands up to my shoulders. I helped him as he lifted himself up onto my dick. He slowly pushed himself down onto it until he eventually reached my lap. Sung adjusted for a few moments before he began to slowly bounce on me. I grunted at the tightness as he began to pick up speed. His breathy moaned soon filled the shower as well as the sound of wet skin slapping together. I leaned forward and took one of his nipples into my mouth while I fondled the other, I sucked hard on one before swirling my tongue around it then switched to the other and repeated the process.

Sung being to feel his end leaned back putting his hand behind him to steady himself and continued bouncing. This allowed me to grab his length which I then teased him by rubbing the tip with my thumb and as his whimpers and moans picked up I then suddenly tightly wrapped my hand around his dick and began to pump him as fast as I could. He spasmed at the sudden pleasure and his bounces became erratic as he tightened around me and came on my hand as I came in his ass. Before he could fully finish I pulled him closer and put my hand to his face. He seemed to understand and licked it clean of his seed.

I chuckled as I pulled out and helped clean him out quickly as the shower was getting cold. I managed to lift him up and out of the bathroom before dropping him off in bed. I grabbed as many massive blankets as possible and wrapped him up like a burrito until you could only see his cute little face poking out. I turned off the light then hopped in bed. I wrapped my arms around his blanket covered body and kissed his barely visible forehead. "Love you" I said. He smiled "love you too". I pulled one finale blanket over us and then fell asleep.

————————————————————————
So yeah I'm gonna put this out there I'm not to familiar with his character so I just made it basically a normal au to make it a bit easier on myself but other wise I believe it turned out okay. Alright well hope you all enjoyed and hope to see you all again soon.