Roommates: Haiba Lev

So I accidentally deleted this without saving it so i have to rewrite it so it might be a little shorter than the first one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
————————————————————————
Authors POV
Our story begins with a disgruntled male sitting in the middle of a frat house, Why? You might ask, well earlier that day his roommate Haiba Lev has somehow managed to get his to go with to a frat party. Now currently that is one mr (Y/N). He was currently complaining about his life choices and why in the hell he allowed his idiotic friend to rope him into this stupid party. The music was blaring, the lights could blind someone, and the place reeked of alcohol and sex. All of this combined with the fact that Lev had ditched him and he couldn't find him even though he said specially to Lev to not leave him. (Y/N) contemplated his opinions number one leave the party, number two try and find the idiot in this party. (Y/N) finally decided that he might as well get his roommate and take him home and not have to deal with the headache in the morning. (Y/N) began to make his way through the crowd to search for his friend. After searching through a majority of the house (Y/N) began to lose hope but lucky heard Lev outside. After he had found were his voice had come from he noticed that Lev was playing beer pong.

(Y/N): Lev!

Lev: AAHH! O-oh it's you

(Y/N): why the hell did you leave me!

Lev: I w-was *hic* bored

(Y/N): *sigh* you fucking idiot, alright your drunk let's go home.

Lev: awww but (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I will carry your scrawny ass if you don't hurry up!

Lev: alright! Alright!

The two males made there way out but Lev had to lean on (Y/N)'s shoulder to not fall over. After finally getting out of the house (Y/N) put Lev in his pickup and started driving back to there dorms. But (Y/N) was slightly distracted by Lev leaning on his shoulder and snuggling.

Lev: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): yes Lev.

Lev: I like you.

Now (Y/N) almost lost control of his truck but was able to control his self enough to be able to pull in to the dorms.

Lev: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Y-yes.

Lev: say it back.

(Y/N): what?

Lev: say you like me back.

(Y/N): ok, I like you Lev your a really good friend.

Lev: No! Say you like like me.

(Y/N)'s brain almost shut down. He was blushing and instead of answering he picked Lev up, brought him inside and used the elevator up to there room. After getting in and putting Lev in his room (Y/N) got ready for bed  until he heard Lev scream his name.

(Y/N): what Lev?

Lev: I wanna cuddle.

(Y/N): *sigh* alright fine  but first you got to get into your pajamas.

Lev then struggled to get out of his pants and after a minute of awkward struggling (Y/N) decided to help him and took of Lev's pants and shirt and gave him a pair of sweat pants, he then got into bed with Lev and pulled the covers over then. After finally getting use to being in bed with Lev he felt said male snuggle into his chest

Lev: I love you (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you too you adorable idiot.

————————————————————————
Ok so sorry this is short but as I said my stupid ass deleted the last one when I was trying to delete drafts so yeah I'm fucking stupid and I'm sorry this one kind of sucks but I will at least try to give you another one today if I find some time to.