Injury: Tsukishima Kei (Haikyuu)

Requested by TheDoctor0688

Warning:  smut/sex also ultra kinky
————————————————————————
Authors POV

It was another seemingly normal day for the Karasuno volleyball team. They were currently on their way to yet another tournament. As usual the insanity that follows the group seemed to amplify as they got closer to their destination. Eventually the team arrives, the constant yelling from Yuu and Tanaka would make that very obvious. The group continued inside for their match but of course the team got slightly lost.

"These tournaments are always so confusing." A very exhausted sounding (Y/N) muttered more to himself than anyone else. "Hmp maybe if all that musle wasn't squeezing your brain you wouldn't be so dumb." Which of course Tsukishima picked up on and immediately taunted him. (Y/N) just rolled with it, not skipping a beat as he continued walking along with the group. What (Y/N) didn't see however was the Tsukishima Kei pout behind him. Sadly for Kei this wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Due to his very hostile personality and standoffish demeanor he sucked at expressing even the simplest of emotions not to mention something as mind boggling as love so as you can assume he did what he always did to get people's attention but immediately realized it wasn't working with (Y/N). So he did exactly what you expected a salty french fry like him to do. He just repeated his previous steps with little to no improvement.

"You just gotta talk to him." A certain broccoli haired male said as he patted his life long friends back. An exasperated sigh left Kei's mouth as he moved on, thinking over what he should do. But that's not what matters now as the team finally got to the gym.

The team quickly set up and began stretching. After a short period of warming up the game begins. The first set went well for the crow based team. Their solid defense and power house offense quickly paved its way to a crushing       25-17 win in the first round. But the second set got tricky, the other team quickly adjusted to the quicks Karasuno was now known for and easily started to grind them down with long drawn out plays.

"Alright So there clearly focused on the quicks so how about we show them we're not just a one trick pony and use some power!" Keishin the couch stated as he talked to the team informing them of the new game plan. This meant it was (Y/N) and Asahi's time to shine. With their new game plan they switched up the front putting more bulk on the front. It was clear that this was the right decision as with there two power spikers now being the main offensive option the other teams blocks stood no chance. This led the other team to now have to be less focused on just the quicks as well which allowed for some easy mix ups.

The battle for dominance went on as the two teams clashed now only a single point separated Karasuno from sweeping their opponents. It started off normal, the ball was thrown up a hit across the court with Daichi easily picking it up and hitting in the air. Tobio gets ready for his usual set to (Y/N), a slightly high placement with a bit of hang time to let him let loose. It was all normal even the run up but as (Y/N) went to spring up for the ball a loud pop rang out. (Y/N)'s world spun as pain surged through his left leg. Next thing he knew he was on the floor clutching his leg in pain, his team surrounding him. He was quickly lifted up and off the court and to a waiting ambulance. The team wasn't the same afterwards, many concerned about their friend and teammate but none were as concerned as Kei currently was. He was already texting Akiteru to take him to the hospital to see (Y/N). He didn't know how to feel if he should be sad or angry. Whether he should cry or scream. He didn't know but he had to leave and soon. The match was finished quickly with Karasuno winning but nobody cared all that mattered was (Y/N). The lined up bowed and quickly left.

Kei said his goodbyes quickly and found his brother outside. His brother immediately hugged him while pulling him to the car. It may sound odd but Akiteru knew about Kei's crush but was as always super supportive of his younger brother. He knew Kei was currently in a bad spot mentally so he knew he needed someone to help him understand his emotions currently and Akiteru decided he was best suited for the job. After a small talk and helping Kei with his tears they both drove off to the hospital. They rushed through the receptionist area as fast as possible and found (Y/N)'s room. Inside they saw (Y/N), he looked pale and had his leg wrapped up but other than that he looked fine.