Sparring: Tobirama Senju (Naruto)

Modern AU
——————-
Y/N)'s POV

I was awoken by someone shaking me awake. "(Y/N) wake up I need a training partner" Tobi said as he continued shaking me awake. "Baby it's like 6 am go get Izuna or Madara" I whined as I rolled over covering myself again. "Izuna's already out with Itama and Madara is still sleeping with Hashirama." I could tell there was more to this than just there's nobody else to train with but decided to give in and go along with it. "Fine but at least let me warm up a bit." I got out of bed and changed into a sleeveless shirt and shorts before making my way to the gym. Yes the Senju have a full on gym in their house because there fucking loaded which is a win for me because I happen to be dating a Senju. Once inside I saw Tobi warming up in a bag. "So are we going full speed or what?" I asked not really knowing if Tobi was going to go all out or not. "Of course now hurry up!" He yelled back. Good to know he loves me. I rolled my eyes at his bluntness but quickly wrapped my hands up and grabbed a pair of gloves. I walked over to the heavy bags but may have slowed down to check out my handsome boyfriend as he went to town on a heavy bag.

"(Y/N)! Quit staring and get ready!" I laughed at him "You know you like the attention~" I flirted back as he just put his head down and continued destroying the bag. I finally started to warm up on the bags, just going through the motions and doing a few fancy kicks just to stretch my legs. But while I was doing so I caught a certain someone staring. "I thought you said no staring Tobi~" He was obviously caught off guard by his blush. "Just shut up and let's get started." We walked over and grabbed some shin guards along with headgear. After putting everything on we touched gloves and started out our little sparring session. It started off slow with both of us just circling with the rare jab or side kick mixed in to check our reach. Tobi was an interesting fighter he usually stayed on the outside preferring to let his opponent take the lead so he could counter but oddly enough he was being surprisingly aggressive. He closed the distance between us quickly as he threw a jab and straight which I luckily avoided both by stepping back. I used this to throw a low leg kick to throw off his balance.

"Why are you so aggressive today, something on your mind?" I teased as I circled out of his reach but kept my guard up. He didn't say a thing as he rushed in again and threw a right overhand. I sidestepped before countering with a left uppercut, then flowing into a left hook before finishing off with a right roundhouse to the body but he regained his composure by then swiftly dodged it. He was clearly still a little rocked from the punches but was trying his best to not show it. "You ok Tobi?" I asked, genuinely concerned. "Worry about yourself (Y/N)!" Tobi shouted back. I sighed but continued to fight. After a little while of circling and a bit of cat and mouse we finally got a little more aggressive. I took the lead shooting forward with a jab that he blocked before he countered with a hook to the chest as I went high with a straight we both got hit but continued on. I went forward again this time looking for a left hook that he ducked but fell right into a right uppercut that caught his chin. He was wobbling so I took a chance and moved forward to try to finish this but in my aggression he ducked a straight and nailed me with a right overhand. I felt my legs turn to jelly but stood strong. This needs to end soon or else will kill each other. I took my shot as he charged forwards, I dropped low and grabbed his legs using his momentum to help the takedown. We landed with me on top of him, his legs around my waist and our faces inches apart.

"Hey" I said like an idiot. He shoved his glove in my face. "We agreed on no wrestling." He was clearly disappointed. "I know it's just one of us was gonna get hurt badly if we didn't stop." He sighed as he started to get back up but I stopped him pulling him onto my lap as I sat back. "You sure your okay?, you were fighting pretty weird." Tobi just sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "Sorry it's just seeing Itama and Hashirama being so close with there boyfriends just made me feel so....." "jealous?" I asked. He sighed again "I guess so." I laughed at his answer and pulled him into a hug. "So you decided to beat the shit out of your boyfriend as a coping device?" He sighed once again. "Yeah I'm sorry I now I'm a shity boyfriend I sho-mhmm" I stopped him by pulling him into a kiss we sat there and kissed for a minute or two before pulling away. "Your a great boyfriend you just have odd ways of showing it but hey who says I want a normal boyfriend anyways your way more entertaining" he chuckled as he rested his head on my chest. "Oh shush if anyone's entertaining it's my brother and Madara." We both laughed at that. "You're not wrong, those two are...odd" we shared one more laugh before getting up. We shared another kiss as we took off our gear and put it away.

"Let's go get cleaned up and get something to eat before your brother and Madara try fucking on the kitchen counter again." Tobi just facepalmed at that. "Oh god don't remind me!"

————————————————————————
So a quick oneshot about Tobirama, it didn't come out as I originally planned this idea but I still kinda like it and the ending is funny to me so I'm gonna keep it this way. But other than that I hope to get back into the swing of things and get another oneshot out soon. Truthfully I have both ideas and characters just having trouble matching them. But right now I'm thinking maybe Steven stone or Wallace from Pokemon maybe Korai from haikyuu because he's adorable but we will see. Alright enough of that I hope you enjoyed and hope to see you all again soon.