Workaholic: Enji Todoroki (Bnha)

Requested by Fansize
————————————————————————
Enji's Pov

I sighed as I finished up my last route around town. Today had been extremely calm which isn't bad but it made the day feel slow and left me to my thoughts. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for me constantly seeing and hearing about how Hawks and (H/N) saved the day or how great of a duo they make. The media had gone crazy about the two recently because of their newly founded partnership. It really pissed me off especially considering that (Y/N) is my fucking boyfriend and Hawks knows that too. I just trudged home hoping maybe (Y/N) was off early. I got home and immediately noticed (Y/N)'s shoes, I felt a small smile adorn my lips. I walked in only to find (Y/N) passed out, half naked on the couch. I should be pissed but I know he does this because he wants to protect people. Hell that's the reason he's working with Hawks, they teamed up to try and derail the many underground crime networks with Hawks information and (Y/N)'s incredible strength along with his endless connections makes them extremely good. I wouldn't admit it but I was extremely jealous, I just wish I could spend more time with him but I understand that (Y/N) see's this as more than a job but still I wish we could spend more time together.

I just left (Y/N) alone as I quickly took a shower then made some supper. "Enji?" I heard a rough almost raspy voice say. "You're awake, I made supper." He wrapped himself around me laying his head on my shoulder. "Thanks babe.". He said before kissing my cheek and taking a plate to the table. "Oh yeah before I forget, where's Sho?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh he said he was going to a friends house to study". (Y/N) laughed. "What?" I asked. "He went to that Izuku kids place didn't he?" I nodded. "He's definitely in love with him right? I mean I might not be his father in law yet but i can tell he adores that guy". I chuckled as I sat down and began to eat. "Your probably right, just hope he doesn't embarrass himself doing something stupid". "I mean me and you weren't much better." (Y/N) said. He is right, we were very bad at relationships when we started dating.

Dinner went on like usual, just some normal chit chat about work and life but I felt nice to talk to him again after he's been so locked up with work. That was until his phone dinged, (Y/N) picked it up only to sigh, put his phone down, and cover his face with his hands. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Fucking work, I mean what Hawks and I are doing is great but I mean fuck, I want to spend time with you, I want to get to know Shoto better, I want to be here for you two, it's just so unfair to you that I spend days at a time away from you, I just want to be a good boyfriend and hopefully one day a good husband and father". (Y/N) seemed close to tears and in that moment all my worries and stress about him and Hawks were gone. Just from that one look I could see it all and I could tell he was never going to leave me or Shoto.

I grabbed him and hugged him. "I understand (Y/N), and yes I can say there are times I'm jealous and wish you were home more but what you do is important and so are you". He chuckled while slightly sobbing and pulled me out of the kitchen to the couch. "Thank you for that" he said as he laid us down on the couch. He pulled out his phone and started texting, I was curious about what he was doing but got even more confused when his eyes lit up and a giant smile plastered itself along his lips. "Well, looks like I just got a little vacation" I nearly jumped off of the couch. "What?! I thought you had work?!" He shrugged while grinning. "I pulled some strings and called in a few favors so now I have the week off, so how about we get caught up?" "Gladly".

He pulled me in for a kiss, it was short and sweet but was nice. We were about to go in for another but we're stopped by the door opening. Shoto was home and immediately (Y/N) ran and told him the news. Shoto would probably never admit it but he loved (Y/N) just as much as I do and when I told him we were dating he basically acted like (Y/N) was his second dad, so this news was very welcome to him and quickly led to a family movie night. It was great to say the least, We talked about life and how things were going, We both got some good bonding time with Shoto which felt great especially since (Y/N) was actually the one who helped fix our relationship. So to finally get some true family time again was amazing and I'd never trade the world for it.

But all things must come to an end and it was past midnight. Luckily Shoto didn't have school tomorrow but he passed out about an hour ago on (Y/N)'s chest, which he said made him feel like a great father and I took many photos because it was adorable. After we finished the last movie (Y/N) left to put Shoto to bed and I went to our room. After a while (Y/N) came back and layed down cuddled up with me.

"Goodnight Enji, Love you"
"Love you too (Y/N)"

————————————————————————
So it came out a little different than intended but I kinda like it, it sorta has a bit of a twist on the usual one character is jealous of the other arc. Ok so very quickly I wanted to ask if you guys would want me to setup a discord server? I saw some other authors do this and was just wondering if you guys would want one. If so just tell me and I'll make one. I don't really know what it would be but I guess it could be a place for you guys to talk to me or other people who read my stuff I guess. But enough of that hope you all enjoyed this oneshot and hope to see you all again soon.