Star Gazing: Kusuo Saiki (Saiki K)

Requested by -guess_monster-
————————————————————————
(Y/N) POV

I chuckled to myself as I looked down at my phone. It was currently being spammed with text messages from my lovely boyfriend Kusuo. He prefers Saiki but I decided to tease him a lot. He is currently spamming me with texts telling me to hurry up along with other messages along the lines of I miss you or it's boring without you. You might have noticed Kusuo is very different around me, he's ultra clingy around me and always wants to be in contact with me. Which isn't exactly good when you and your boyfriend live quite a while away from each other but that's the sad truth of our early relationship. We met when my parents and I decided to visit my cousin Hairo, which was fun in all but I can only stand so much of his energy until I snap. We met after I had left the house for fresh air and some peace and quiet.

—————————flashback————————

I sighed as I temples hoping for the pain to stop. I love Hairo from the bottom of my heart but I swear it feels like I'm getting a lobotomy with a power drill. I needed this badly. I just walked in a random direction hoping to find a place peaceful enough to calm down at. As I was stumbling my way around the unfamiliar town I came across a small opening between some cherry blossom trees. In the opening was a small looking park with a pond and some benches. I took a seat on a bench and allowed myself to decompress for awhile but in my attempts to calm down I fell asleep. It was a peaceful sleep even though it was dreamless it was nice just being swallowed up by the infinite black void. That was until I was stirred awake by a sudden force on my shoulder.

Now awake I looked to my left to see an odd looking pink haired male. He was currently leaning against my shoulder which is odd considering I had no clue who this was but I let it slide seeing the dark bags beneath his eyes. He must be exhausted and was simply looking for a place to rest just like me. But why did he feel the need to rest on me? I just shrugged it off and let him rest as I looked up watching the sun set. This continued on until dark when my unknown cuddle buddy woke up. He immediately jolted when he saw I was awake.

"O-oh I'm so s-sorry I'll leave!" I grabbed his hand before he could bolt. "Hey calm down it's fine, you looked like you needed some sleep so I'm fine with it." I tried to be reassuring and he eventually sat back down. We talked for a bit and I got his name. Saiki as I now knew him was from around here and was usually a pretty quiet in the background type of guy. I ended up just sitting and chatting with him for hours as we watched the now moonlit sky with stars twinkling in the background. It was nice and I felt comfortable with Saiki. But I could tell he was getting tried as he slumped over with his eyes drooping. I decided to take a risk and pulled him close to me. He looked surprised at first but caught on quickly and relaxed onto my chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I layed back feeling the need for sleep hit me like a freight train. I wrapped my arms around Saiki protectively as I fell back into a deep slumber.

———————-flashback over————————

It may have been very odd at the time but our bond grew as we became official not too long after. But off course our relationship was slightly hindered considering I didn't live there. So we spent all the time we could just loving each other relentlessly until I moved back home. Since then we've constantly been texting and video chatting all the time. Until eventually I got a break. My parents had a job offer in a different country. This meant that I would be left alone but my parents decided to move me close to our cousins so even though I was technically living on my own I'd always have family around. I was one hundred percent on board with this considering I would be able to see Kusuo again. And now I'm finally back and currently taking a stroll through a certain peaceful clearing in the woods. I finally made it past the brush and saw the beautiful pink hair sitting at that same bench. I walked over and took a seat next to him as I looked up, staring at the stars with him.

"Took you long enough." Kusuo mumbled. I chuckled at his grumpy mood before pulling him into a side hug. "I had to unpack first but hey I'm here!" He just smiled and kissed me. "At long last I was getting tired of those video calls". I just laughed as we cuddled on the bench and stared at the sky. "Who knew a random stranger that randomly came up and leaned on me while I was sleeping would end up Being my boyfriend". Kusuo puffed out his cheeks as he turned to me. "Oh shush you know you liked it". He grumbled as he clung to me. I just chuckled as I pulled him close. Can't really argue with that can I?

———————————————————————
Ok so I understand Saiki is definitely out of character but I imagine the guy to be horrible at relationships so that's how I wrote it but still I just find Saiki being clingy to be cute so yeah. But other than that I have one more request as of now to do and it's a Kuroo lemon request so we will see how that turns out. Other than that I hope you enjoyed and hope to see you all again soon.