Duel: Izuku Midoriya (Bnha)

Requested by TheDoctor0688
————————————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV

I tossed and turned on the couch trying to get comfy but the smoldering heat outside mixed with our dying air conditioner was slowly killing me. Izuku, my roommate said he would get the parts to fix it and I was currently waiting for him to come back with them. As I thought this Izuku came in with a bag of parts in one hand and food in the other. I quickly sprung up and grabbed the parts and got to work fixing our ac unit. I was pretty good at fixing things so I usually was just Izuku's main way to save money on house repairs. I put the last bolt in and pressed the button on the front of the unit hearing it spring to life. I sighed as the cool breeze fanned out and into the apartment. I walked over to the counter and grabbed my lunch and sat on the couch next to Izuku, who had been watching me fixing the ac while eating as weird as that was, I got used to his stares as of late. I didn't know if he noticed but I caught on to his advancements pretty quickly but I didn't really trust him yet. I knew he was a great guy, who is super cute and has a killer body but I can't go through the pain of being hurt again, never again. I scolded myself for bringing up my past again as that is what's holding me back in life from just moving on and getting friends or possibly a true lover. I sighed and rubbed my temples before turning on the tv and powering up one of my consoles. I might as well drown my thoughts with a sea of video games like usual. I knew it wasn't healthy but it was my way of escaping from the world. Izuku seemed to notice my distress and scooted closer.

"Hey what's wrong (Y/N)?" Izuku asked tilting his head to the side making him look adorable. I exhaled to calm myself and replied with a simple nothing. He didn't stop there making me slightly frustrated. "You sure? You know you can tell me anything." I gave him a crooked smile and replied. "I'm sure." He seemed to finally give up and huffed, folding his arms over his chest and pouting. It was cute as hell but I resisted the urge to pinch his cheeks and focused on the game in front of me. But my attention was quickly ripped away from me as the controller was ripped from my hands.

" I challenge you to a duel and if I win you have to tell me what's wrong" Izuku boldly stated. "And what do I get out of it?" I asked kinda confused as to why he cared so much. "I leave you alone and give your controller back." I sighed but agreed and allowed Izuku to pick the game. He picked smash bros first which I won but barely, I then picked mortal kombat which had a similar result and finally we ended on Naruto storm four. I picked Kakazu, because I thought he was pretty cool and really liked his abilities. And Izuku picked Yagura which was odd but I enjoyed that he appreciated the side characters. We battled back and forth for three rounds with me winning the first and Izuku the second. The third round was practically even with both of us doing our best but deciding to be nice I let up and Izuku finally won. He jumped for joy and I chuckled at his child like behavior.

"I won so now you have to tell me what's wrong!" I laughed at him and he seemed confused. "You only won one of the three games we played so technically you lost." He seemed upset at this realization before a devious smirk grazed his lips. "Fine if I can't be you in your world I'll beat you in mine." Izuku then started to wrestle me to the couch. I fought back of course but tried my best not to hurt him. I was taller than Izuku but he clearly was physically stronger as he grabbed at me and tried to pin me down. I continued to hold my own while watching my strength so I didn't hurt him. That was until he pushed me back and I tripped and pulled him with. I landed on my back and he landed on top of me with his legs on either side of my hips and his hands trapping my head. I sighed slowly before deciding enough was enough.

"Alright fine I'll tell you." Izuku perked up and motioned for me to go on. I blushed and stuttered a few times but eventually got it out. "W-well I um I'm afraid of falling in love again with you." He seemed confused. "Why are you afraid of loving someone?" I was shocked he wasn't surprised that I liked him and rather focused on that but I guess it won't hurt to get this off my chest. "My last boyfriend left me because I got too physical with him by accident and I hurt him one night. He told all of my friends and everyone I knew never treated me the same. So I swore that I'd never hurt another human again and closed myself off to the world thinking that I'd be better off if I never came in contact with another human ever again." Izuku leaned down and kissed my lips, surprising me before pulling me up with him. I now sat up with him on my lap, his arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

"Well I'm gonna swear to you that I'm gonna love you no matter what and prove to you that he wasn't worth it if he was willing to help you through your problems." I smiled a genuine smile and kissed Izuku whilst putting him on his back and me now on top. We made out for a bit just savoring each other's presence. We finally pulled away and both took deep breaths. I pulled Izuku back up and sat him in my lap again resting our heads together and Izuku leaned close to one of my ears

"How about you show me your true strength in bed?" My mind went haywire as I jumped up and bolted to my room with Izuku over my shoulder "Woah! (Y/N) slow down! I'm gonna fall!" His cry's fell on deaf ears as I made it to my room and quickly shut the door.

It was safe to say we're an odd couple but we still loved each other and that's what matters in the end.

————————————————————————
So I know I changed the request a tad bit but this feels a tad bit better to me so I hope you still like it, and I'll gladly do another one if you want me to.  But I'm happy with this and think it had a pretty funny ending in my opinion. But enough about what I think, hope you all enjoyed another oneshot and I'll hopefully see you all soon.