Dear Future Husband: Koshi Sugawara (Haikyuu)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Finally home" I parked my car and stretched, relieved that my long drive was finally over. I got out and headed inside but as I made my way inside I heard music coming from the living room. I snuck my way over trying not to interrupt something when a certain silver haired beauty caught my eye. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts with his hair pushed up in a headband. I was about to speak when I got cut off by the music

"Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life"

I froze hearing Suga sing along since when could he sing! I continued watching.

"Take me on a date
I deserve a break
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need"

He was now dancing around while singing to himself and to say I was about to have a heart attack from cuteness would be an understatement.

"You got that nine to five
But, baby, so do I
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies
I never learned to cook
But I can write a hook
Sing along with me
Sing-sing along with me hey!"

I couldn't contain myself any longer

"I gotta know how to treat you like a lady
Even when Your acting crazy
I'll tell you everything's alright" I sang out watching as he jumped in surprise and blushed. I simply bopped his nose and pointed at the stereo. He chuckled and nodded at me.

"Dear future husband, Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be, My one and only all my life, Dear future husband, If you wanna get that special lovin' Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night" Suga sang as we both started to dance with each other just letting our bodies do whatever as we swirled around each other.

After every fight ,Just apologize
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right." I blushed as Suga pulled me close and continued singing "Even if I was wrong,You know I'm never wrong" Suga sang in a sickly sweet voice that clearly started you better say yes, I put my hands up and sang "Why disagree? Why, why disagree?" He backed off going back into normal Suga mode to which I sighed in relief.

I continued singing "I gotta know how to treat you like a lady, Even when you're acting crazy,I'll tell you everything's alright" Suga puffed out his cheeks in an adorable fashion but continued to sing.

"Dear future husband, Here's a few things,You'll need to know if you wanna be, My one and only all my life, Dear future husband, Make time for me ,Don't leave me lonely, And know we'll never see your family more than mine" he went back into dark Suga mode for a second but just continued along as we continued to dance.

"I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed, Open doors for me and you might get some kisses, Don't have a dirty mind, Just be a classy guy, Buy me a ring, Buy-buy me a ring, babe" I gave him a quick kiss on the nose before I sang my part.

"I gotta know how to treat you like a lady, Even when you're acting crazy,I'll tell you everything's alright"  he gave a cute giggle as I spun him around while singing.

"Dear future husband, Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be, My one and only all my life, Dear future husband, If you wanna get that special lovin' Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night" Suga pulled me close as he kissed me on the lips wrapping his arms around my neck, he looked up directly into my eyes as he sang out "future husband, better love me right~"

We chuckled as the music faded out trading kisses with each other. When we finally calmed down I pulled him onto the coach in my lap. "I'm home" I said sarcastically as he wheezed into my chest. He looked up still laughing "I noticed". We just sat there and laughed at our horrible jokes in each other's arms for the rest of the day.

————————————————————————
So for some reason I can't add the song above sorry about that but the song is of course titled Dear Future Husband for those who want to listen to it.

Not the best oneshot but I just loved the idea so much I just had to write because imagining Suga singing this is just to good. But yeah so I have two or three ideas coming up one being for Osamu, one for Denki, and one for Kenma. I wanted to let you guys pick but just a heads up both the Kenma and Denki oneshots are angsts that are song based so yeah we will see how this turns out, before I head out though thank you all for 70k reads it's just so incredible to watch this book grow and see you guys enjoy it but enough of my mushy stuff hope you enjoyed and hope to see you all again soon.