Runaway: Morisuke Yaku (Haikyuu)

Requested by -guess_monster-
Warning : mentions of abuse
————————————————————————
Authors POV

"Could I-I Uh sit with you guys?" A shy looking boy asked a group of people. Fellow students similar in age, they looked at him, some with blank or bored faces, others with looks of disgust. "No, go find your own place." The male sighs as he walks away, passing by a few empty tables. "Whatever nobody here wants to be friends anyway I'm just gonna eat outside." The male said slightly under his breath as he walked right past the last table not even noticing the male sitting in the open.

Rejection hurts, but it's not the worst thing, is it (Y/N)? What really hurts is to be ignored. You know how that feels better than anyone don't cha.

(Y/N) walks away knowing no one would notice. He walks all the way home knowing that if he didn't he'd be in trouble. He quickly got ready and made a quick lunch for his family. He was surprisingly good at cooking for someone who's never been taught. Before he can even take a break he heads back out hurrying to school not wanting to be punished. He made his way back and took notice of a certain group of males looking at you.

"(Y/N)! There you are! So can you help us with a certain problem?" Their leader spoke. "What is it?" (Y/N) asked. "We need you to use your amazing computer skills to bump up our grades."

Sure they want your skills, your expertise, but only on their terms. They don't care what you have to offer, how different you could be. If only they noticed you.

"Fine I'll do it". (Y/N) lied through his teeth. He knew it would be way harder now then last time but he couldn't just say no.

Is that why you lie to them? Promise things you can't deliver?

(Y/N) got to work but quickly noticed everything had been changed the code was entirely different and had way more protection than last time. He knew there was no way in hell he could crack this in time but he'd have to try or else.

Be careful (Y/N) your promises might come back to bite you one day.

(Y/N) tried and tried but nothing worked and before he knew it his screen went black. "Fuck, no they caught on." (Y/N) tried to pack his stuff quickly but soon a teacher entered. He grabbed the male and (Y/N) was thrown into the office. He was yelled at, and given a suspension. His parents were called. He knew this was the end but didn't want to believe it.

Are you scared (Y/N)? You should be. If they don't already suspect you now they will soon.

(Y/N) there's his best to stay calm but I wasn't gonna work he was pulled out of the school by his father. The yelling only continued on the way home. When they were finally there he was beat brutally until he could no longer stand. Blood pooled under his skin as bruises formed. But he knew this wouldn't be the worst of it.

And then what? When the truths revealed, when your whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

The next day (Y/N) was forced out of the house by his mother to go get groceries. He knew the risk he was taking but what was he gonna do? He made his way there but while taking a cut through an ally he was stopped.

"Well Well Well looks like we finally caught up to the little weasel. You know how this is gonna go."

Will you confess or will you run?

(Y/N) tried as best he could to run, anywhere just not there.

Where will you run (Y/N)? All around the mulberry bush?