Hoodie: Ryunosuke Tanaka (Haikyuu)

Requested by @NonExistingGayPotato
————————————————————————

(Y/N)'s POV

I stretched as I got out of  bed and started my morning routine trying my best to stay quiet so as to not wake up Ryu. Which was pretty easy being a mute. I took a short shower and brushed my teeth before making some breakfast which led to Ryu waking up. Me and him ate a quiet breakfast seeing as I couldn't write or use hand signs while eating. After we finished Ryu started to get ready for a volleyball game he had today. He was forcing me to come with to finally meet his new teammates . I hadn't met any of them yet. So he convinced me it would be a good experience for the both of us but in return I made him promise to come to my next hockey game. If I could I would have groaned as I made my way back to our room and collapsed on our bed. As I was trying to calm my mind and not think of the many ways this could go wrong I found Ryu's volleyball hoodie. I put my arms through it, it was slightly tight due to me being bigger but it was warm and smelled like him so I curled up in bed and started to slowly fall asleep.

—————————time skip————————

"(Y/N) have you seen my hood...ie?" I awoke to Ryu's loud voice echoing through the room. I arose from the sheets and started to pull off his hoodie and handed it to him. He still seemed flustered but quickly shook it off as I led him out the door. Outside was Ryu's sister in her car. I waved at Saeko and got in the passenger seat making sure to buckle my seatbelt with Ryu getting in the back doing the same. "What took you lovebirds so long?" Saeko asked. I pointed at Ryu and he mumbled out a "I couldn't find my hoodie". "What's his problem?" Saeko seemed slightly interested in why her usually loud mouth brother was being so quiet today and looked to me for answers. I gave a small shrug and she seemed to let it go as she sped off down the highway towards the school.

We soon made it there and both me and Ryu got out with Saeko waving us bye telling us that she'll see us at the game. We waved back and made our way in. We made it to the gym and saw a group of people Ryu waved at the group and ran over. I steadily made my way over looking over the group and recognized a short male with brown hair with an infamous blonde streak. I walked up to Yu and waved at him.

"Hey (Y/N)! Ryu finally get you to crack?". I nodded and he seemed to understand. We "chatted" which was basically just Yu asking questions and me nodding or shaking my head. "Hey Nishinoya! Who's the new guy?! A short energetic orange haired males bounced over and looked up at me. "Oh Hinata this is (Y/N)" I waved at him and he seemed slightly confused. "Does he talk?" Hinata asked of course jokingly. "Oh yeah he's a mute he uses hand signs to communicate". Hinata seemed baffled. "Oh! I'm so so sorry! I didn't know you actually couldn't. I was just trying to lighten the mood! I'm sorry please forgive me!". I just waved to show it was fine but his yelling brought over three more males. One blue haired male who started calling hinata a "boke", a green haired male who looked like a puppy in human form who was giggling along with a lanky blonde with glasses. I smirked at this and put my hand out at the green haired male. He seemed surprised and confused but shook my hand and introduced himself as Yamaguchi Tadashi and the blonde next to him as Kei Tsukishima. I used signs to introduce myself. Surprisingly the blonde understood and translated for Tadashi. "Are you a mute?" Tadashi asked, I confirmed his question with help from Kei.

"Kageyama! Quit assisting hinata in front of (Y/N)!" Suga being the mother he is, came over to separate the two. Daichi,and Asahi followed over and we greeted each other. The last four also made their way over and we had a small reunion before Ryu grabbed me and led me in front of the first years. "So I wanted to introduce you to my badass boyfriend (Y/N)!" Their eyes widened at the word boyfriend but I just went with it and hugged his waist. "Little description of why is so awesome! He's mute, he plays hockey and is a great goalie, he's super nice, he's super tall, he's-" I cut him off with my hand. They don't need to know everything about my life, and Ryu seemed to pick up on my thoughts from the glare I gave him. He sighed but got the point and I looked over to the first years and made a few signs. "What's he saying?" Kageyama asked

"He's apologizing for Ryu's loud mouth," Kei said, slightly snickering at my comment. "Damn it (Y/N)!" Ryu started yelling at me as the rest started laughing at us and our weird but functional argument. Eventually it calmed down and we started to get on the bus. Me and Ryu sat down next to each out and as we were pulling off I tapped Ryu's arm making look at me, I made a zippier motion before pointing at his hoodie. He seemed to understand and took it off and handed it to me.

"Why do you like my volleyball hoodie so much?" Ryu asked. I grabbed a small piece of paper out of my pocket and wrote down my answer

"Because you wear it"

————————————————————————
Ok yet another one done and thank you NonExistingGayPotato for so many request. I really enjoyed making them. So next up I'm gonna definitely try to curve slightly away from haikyuu since I just did three in a row but if a another request pops up that will take priority. But hopefully tomorrow or sometime this week I'll be able to write about either Itachi or Tobirama from naruto. Alright well enough of my rambling stay safe and hope to see you all soon.