REMEMBER ME (TodoDeku)

** ANGST WARNING **

~

The first thing they saw was the white sheet of snow that covered the once grassy field, followed by the white-coated trees around them with people walking around in their winter suit before the camera focused on a greehaired boy that wore a red coat and a white winter hat to protect him from the cold.

"Look here, Izuku," The videographer said as the beautiful green-haired boy turned to look, clueless of the camera focused on him.

"I told you to stop filming already!" Izuku whined in the video as the latter snorted and laughed while the video became a bit shaky because Izuku decided to chase after him and snatch the camera from his hands before a new face appeared in the video-- a handsome guy with an equal partition of silver and red hair and a heterochromatic eyes of blue and silver that wore a green coat and black winter hat.

"How you like it when I film you, Shouto?" Izuku laughed.

Shouto smiled at the camera before his eyes darted away to focus on something behind it. "Good, you're already in position,"

Izuku giggled. "What are you talking about?"

But Shouto didn't respond and instead reached for his pocket and presented a small red box, kneeling on one knee.

Izuku's gasp was heard in the video as Shouto opened the box-- a silver band ring shining against the afternoon sunlight.

"O-oh... Shouto..." Izuku whispered, silencing his happy sobs.

"Don't answer yet! I have a long speech to give," Shouto said, making both of them chuckle.

"Izuku... fuck, I'm so nervous... uh... I got this composed inside my head I swear..." Shouto cleared his throat and composed himself. "Izuku, baby... I love you very much from the first time you lit my heart's flames during the sport's festival up until today and I'm sure you'll continue to light that passionate fire inside of me for the rest of my life. I love you and all your scars and all your stupid heroic antics. I love you even though you sometimes give me heart attacks or make me worry whenever you stupidly surge into danger just to save people. I love you for being a hero... I love you for being you and I am willing to spend my lifetime loving you. I hope you feel the same way as me... Will you marry me?"

Izuku sniffled. "Of couse... Of course I'll marry you!"

The damn Shouto was holding in finally broke as he sobbed, giving Izuku a shaky smile as he stood up and slipped the ring on his partner's finger before taking the camera from Izuku and focusing it back on the greenhead. "I love you..."

"I love you..." The greenhead replied with a smile before the video cut off.

"Wow... that was romantic wasn't it?" He commented, smiling at person he was talking to as the latter nodded.

"It was, wasn't it?"

"Did they end up together? Shouto and Izuku?"

The latter nodded quietly with a smile. "They did,"

"Did they have children?"