FIRST DATE pt. 1 (TodoDeku)

"Here is your order," A barista at a local coffee shop said with a smile as he placed the drinks by the counter for the customer to claim it.

"Thanks!" The customer said with a smile as they got their order and turned to leave.

"Have a nice day," the barista said with a smile and a slight bow.

The slamming of the cafe's door followed by a shout of MIDORIYA IZUKU was the next thing he heard before he saw a spiky redhead running over to him.

"Good morning to you too, Kirishima-kun," Midoriya said with a smile as he glanced at the wall clock. "Fifteen minutes late, that's a new record,"

"Shut up!" Kirishima said, sticking his tongue out, as he quickly put his apron on and got ready for his shift. "Katsuki kept me up all night,"

Kept him up all night was an understatement. Midoriya lived with Kirishima and his boyfriend Katsuki Bakugo who was also Midoriya's childhood friend and last night, Midoriya had thought of moving out when moans kept him up until four in the morning.

Midoriya raised a brow at the redhead when he saw hickeys on his neck. "Yeah, and you might want to cover that," he said, pointing at the hickeys that stood out against the redhead's skin.

Kirishima slapped a hand over his hickeys before sticking his tongue out. "You're just jealous you don't have one," he said playfully and Midoriya rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I'm purely jealous that you have someone sucking on your neck every night like a hungry mosquito," Midoriya teased with a laugh.

"Why are you so salty?" Kirishima pouted.

"Stop being a baby," Midoriya laughed before tossing a clean rag at Kirishima. "The last one in has to clean the tables,"

"It's not my fault you're always early," Kirishima said.

"Just because your parents own the coffee shop doesn't mean that you're saved from being late," Midoriya said with a smirk.

"Fine, fine," Kirishima answered dramatically as he went and started cleaning the vacant tables.

"You two are as lively as usual in the morning," A new voice entered the conversation and Midoriya had to stop himself from making a face.

Great.

"Good morning to you too, Todoroki-kun," Midoriya greeted in his not-so-cheerful tone as he faced the stoic teen who was standing by the counter.

Todoroki Shouto was a regular customer at the coffee shop Midoriya and Kirishima worked. He mainly started ordering regularly after meeting Midoriya on a random morning just weeks ago and immediately took a liking to the greenhead-- the exact opposite that the greenhead felt about him.

Midoriya viewed him as someone who is calm and collected with his neutral face and all and Midoriya can't deny the fact that Todoroki was a handsome guy-- lean build, tall, fair skin, heterochromatic eyes of copper and silver, and unique hair color of red and white.

"Ohayo, Todoroki!" Kirishima waved energetically at the stoic guy who waved back with a smile.

"So, I'm guessing it's the usual?" Midoriya asked as he went over to the POS machine and started punching in the orders.

"Y-Yes, please," Todoroki's raspy voice took Midoriya by surprise that he looked up at the stoic teen one more time to see his usual glowing complexion was actually pale today.

"Are you alright?" Midoriya asked.

"Are you worried?" Todoroki said with a sly smile and Midoriya's cheeks burned red before he huffed.