BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 1(Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)

REQUESTED BY Azkel Zayzon and Emprhange Kusvek on Facebook

"Excuse me?" 3rd year UA student, Shouto Todoroki asked as he scanned over a file that was laid out before him on the table with a mugshot picture of a green-haired fellow who looked like just the same age as his.

"This person in the picture is known as Izuku Midoriya, villain name Deku," The underground hero, Shouta Aizawa (hero name: Eraserhead), said. "He was part of the League of Villains,"

"Was?"

"He was caught during a raid two weeks before and is now being held at Tartarus," Aizawa said. "He would've stayed there for good... until they reviewed his recent crimes,"

The underground hero reached opened a folder he had been holding on to and laid it out before Todoroki. "All his records say he was just an accomplice to the LOV and..."

"Quirkless..." Todoroki muttered as he looked more closely.

Aizawa nodded. "But he is extremely talented in analysis," Aizawa explained, "A very dangerous talented, if you ask me,"

"Analysis?"

"Apparently, he is an underground villain. Hides in the shadows while the rest of the LOV works," Aizawa said, "Just as when we thought that Tomura Shigaraki was the brains behind LOV's infiltration, this guy pops in."

Todoroki looked more closely at Midoriya's files as he continued to listen to Aizawa explain.

"He analyzes heroes from their previous fights and uses the data against them-- their weaknesses and all," Aizawa said.

"Wow,"

Todoroki had to admit. He was impressed by the greenhead's strategy and his talent would've been a great deal to the Heroes-- if not, to the police-- in helping cases.

"So... basically speaking, you're asking me to be this guy's bodyguard as he undergoes rehab?" Todoroki said.

"You're more than fit for the job," Aizawa said, "Besides... your father signed you up to assist the rehabilitation program he and All Might made,"

Todoroki clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"He will be enrolled in UA, but on a different class and as a special case considering he won't last long with the Hero Class' program," Aizawa said. "But he will stay at the same dorms as you so you can keep a closer eye on him,"

"How is staying at UA going to help him?" Todoroki asked in both confusion and annoyance. "He's a helpless case, why are you--"

"He's our only key to defeating All for One," Aizawa said, "And at the mention of UA and All Might, I saw something spark inside that boy's eyes-- something that had been put out the moment he decided he'd take the path to be a villain,"

In the end, Todoroki couldn't refuse and he was had tagged along when Aizawa and principal Nezu went to Tartarus to fetch Midoriya themselves.

"We could've just exported him ourselves at the Academy, you know," Naomasa Tsukauchi said as he led the trio to the cell where Midoriya was being held. "It would've been safer,"

"Yes but let's not forget that the League of Villains might be lurking around to get this child back in their hands," Nezu said. "Like us, they see Midoriya as an extremely important asset too so I believe they won't let him go just easily,"

"Here we are," Tsukauchi said, stopping in front of a metal door before nodding at the guards that were stationed to open it.

Todoroki did not expect much upon seeing the cell-- there was a sink and a toilet at a corner of the room then across it was a bed where a green-haired teen sat quietly with his head bowed down with a stray jacket restraining him. There was no light in the cell nor a window and the only source of light they had was from the opened cell door they just came in.