LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 2 (KiriBaku)

Requested by: Crystal_Sakura245
~

Crimson eyes glared down on the wooden floor of the hut as breakfast was being served to them at the dining table. Two pairs of eyes had been staring at him for a long time that he started unconsciously fidgeting in his seat. Last night, he almost died. He and his friends joined in hunting the werewolf that had been rampaging among their village as their own definition of fun.

But Kirishima didn't know how dangerous that task actually was until he was staring at the beast's face-- frozen in horror at what might happen to him if he made a wrong move.

"Please eat up, Kirishima-kun," a feminine voice brought him back to reality and he met kind green eyes that belonged to Midoriya's mother, Inko.

"Y-yes... thank you for the meal," he answered before he froze upon meeting a pair of bright red ones that had been staring at him the whole time.

Kirishima willed himself to look away as he reached for his chopsticks to start digging in on his breakfast when the slamming of the front door had him jump from his seat in fright.

Looking back, Kirishima saw a teen with just the same age as his, standing by the door and glaring at him-- he had white-red-colored hair that was equally parted in the middle and heterochromatic eyes of silver and blue.

The stranger held gazes with Kirishima for a moment before he looks away and stomped towards Midoriya's now empty room and slammed the door behind him.

"Half-and-half sure is mad as hell," the blonde werewolf said as he smirked, ignoring the glares Midoriya was giving him.

"I'm going to talk to him," Midoriya said before excusing himself and entered his room where the stranger went.

"Who was that?" Kirishima asked, turning to Inko who was washing up the utensils she used to prepare breakfast.

"That's Shouto," Inko said with a smile. "He and Katsuki, here, are staying with us,"

"S-so he's... a werewolf too?"

Inko hesitated but nodded to confirm what Kirishima said.

"He's upset because we're letting you live," Katsuki answered. "He hates humans... especially hunters like you,"

"I'm not a hunter," Kirishima said in defense. "I just volunteered to go with the hunt. Besides, I'm particularly not a fan of werewolves either so I guess the feeling is mutual,"

Katsuki didn't reply back and Kirishima took it as a sign to start eating his breakfast-- trying hard to ignore the tensed and awkward air that filled the dining table as he shared his breakfast with the werewolf that almost killed him.

"Ain't spicy enough," he heard Katsuki grumble after taking in his first spoonful of breakfast and made to reach for the condiments at the middle of the table when he winced and pulled his hand back.

Kirishima's eyes widened as he realized that Katsuki's left arm was bandaged and a blotch of red had stained it.

"Fuck," Katsuki cursed silently, hissing in pain as he cradled his arm.

"Language!" Inko hissed from the kitchen.

"S-sorry," the werewolf grumbled.

"D-did I... Did I do that?" Kirishima asked.

Somewhere during the commotion that happened last night, Kirishima could vaguely remember how his body automatically moved on its own out of adrenaline and fear that he had almost shot Midoriya-- if the blonde werewolf didn't come to the rescue in the way and pushed the greenhead out of harm's way.