DRUNK

Class I-A is already in their graduating year. I don't know if they're already allowed to drink at that kind of age, but hey-- this is just fiction after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~

"I HATE YOU, KATSUKI! STUPID KATSUKI! I HATE YOU!" Kirishima's voice rung all over the dorm, catching everyone's attention at the fighting couple.

"They're fighting again..." Kaminari mumbled to Sero who felt just as equally sorry for the arguing couple.

It was a common thing to see or even hear the power couple Kirishima and Bakugo argue. They didn't seem the romantic type of couple to begin with in the first place and with Kirishima's slightly dominant behavior with Bakugo's extremely impatient and irritated trait they were surely a badly mixed couple.

"What are they arguing for this time?" Ashido asked as the couple continued to bicker.

"They aren't arguing," Todoroki said who just got down to join the others.

"Todoroki! You've got out of bed than usual!" Iida said, doing his usual robot arms.

"Ah, that's because Midoriya kept me up all night," Todoroki said so bluntly, either having no idea or just plainly not caring about how disturbing it sounded to others.

"Anyway, what did you mean when they aren't arguing?" Kaminari asked then pointed at the couple who seem to have their own world. "I mean, it is normal for them to raise their voices like that but doesn't that look like they're fighting?"

Todoroki watched the couple and thought back to what happened last night.

He and Midoriya were on Midoriya's bed, cuddling, when Bakugo suddenly slammed-- or rather exploded-- the door open, making both of them jump in surprise to see a steaming Bakugo.

"DEKU!" He yelled in his usual tone, making Midoriya flinch and start panicking that he fell off the bed.

"K-K-Kacchan...! I-It's not what you think! We were just cudd--"

"THE HELL I CARE ABOUT YOU AND ICYHOT'S SEXUAL INTERCOURSE?!" Bakugo yelled then yanked Midoriya by his shirt and pulled him in a dangerously close distance to the explosive blonde.

"You've been fighting with Kirishima again, haven't you?" Todoroki calmly stated despite the situation.

"More importantly, don't look so calm and help me calm him down...!" Midoriya squeaked.

"SHUT UP ICYHOT! I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugo snapped.

Todoroki sighed. Clearly frustrated that his moment with his boyfriend has now been ruined thanks to the explosive that he stood up, took his jacket then grabbed Bakugo.

"O-OY! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!"

"T-Todoroki-kun?!" Midoriya called, feeling both fright and confusion for his beloved mate. "Where are you g-going...?"

Todoroki looked backed at the greenhead with a charming smile. "We'll be back before morning," he said then left with Bakugo flailing around to try and get free from the half-and-half's grasps.

***

"Aren't you going to drink that?" Todoroki asked as he downed his own drink and gestured the bartender for another one.

Bakugo gritted his teeth and glared hardly on his untouched drink. "Bastard, what are we even doing here?" he asked.

"So you can cool your head off," Todoroki mumbled as he downed his fifth glass then gestured for another.