MERMAID (KiriBaku)

"KACCHAN!"

Midoriya's cry was what woke Bakugo up and found himself in a messy situation. His hands were tied together and a chain tied down his tail.

He was a mermaid-- unlike the myths, they did exist and Bakugo was one of them as well as MIdoriya who was his childhood friend. However, the green-haired nuisance had a knack for attracting trouble and this time he got Bakugo involved.

Thinking back to what happened earlier before he lost consciousness he and Midoriya were just peacefully swimming around while Midoriya blabbered all about his knowledge about the human world.

The greenhead had such a huge curiosity towards humans ever since they were little that it became a bad habit for him to go into the shoreline and explore more about them-- sometimes ever going too far and observe them at a close rate.

"Ah, the guest of honor has finally woken up!" A voice brought Bakugo back to his reality and he glared up at his captors.

Pirates-- Bakugo was certain as soon as he saw the hideous scars that littered across the stranger's body. He had black hair and blue eyes, earrings of different sorts pierced his ears as well as the lines that crossed along with his scars and his normal skin-- as if his burns were sewed on his body.

Bakugo remained silent, not that he didn't want to talk. He couldn't.

Mermaids have the ability to understand the human language since they are technically part human part fish, but humans lack the ability to understand them the same.

"It's a pity that your friend escaped, would've been worth more money with you two," His captor said. "But a mermaid is still a mermaid and you're better than no catch at all,"

Bakugo glared up at his captor as he desperately tried to think of a way to escape the hell hole he had gotten into.

"Dabi, stop frightening the little fish," A new voice welcomed them and Bakugo knew that was the real deal-- the captain of the pirates.

The latter had silver hair that was long enough to be tied back. His crimson red eyes boring into Bakugo and caused a bit of fear in him, which wasn't a normal thing for the blonde merman to feel.

The captain leaned down to take a closer look at Bakugo who shifted uncomfortably in his position. "Ah, that wiped that stupid glare on your face," the captain said with a sly smile.

"He's quite a handsome fellow, ain't he, Shigaraki?" A feminine voice said and Bakugo saw a young woman who sported the same blonde hair as his but with menacing yellow eyes that screamed murder.

"You find every merman attractive," Dabi mumbled, earning him a glare from the latter but didn't seem to be fazed about it.

"Enough," The captain, Shigaraki, said as he turned his back on them. "Set sail and let's go back. No doubt that green-haired merman is on our tail to try and rescue his friend here, he said so himself,"

Bakugo's eyes widened. How did he...?

Then it hit him-- if he and his crew had been hunting for mermaids for a long time then there was a possibility that he would have a way to understand their language. But what kind of idiot mermaid would give in to that kind of ugly bastard?

All thoughts were shaken off when an explosion took place above them and the whole ship vibrated from the impact followed by the yelling of the crew.

Shigaraki clicked his tongue. "That meddlesome prince," he grumbled then called his two companions to come with him.

Left all alone, Bakugo scooted over to try and see what was going on to see another ship sailing very near where he was in and shooting at them.

A hook was thrown and Bakugo dodged just in the knick of time before the sharp edge broke the window he was looking into.