LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 3 (KiriBaku)

Requested by: Crystal_Sakura245

Katsuki's eyes fluttered open and were met by the shining of the faint moonlight. Judging by where the moon is now, it had to be past midnight.

He hissed quietly when he slowly sat up, the aches on his body announcing their presence as he looked around to see that he was in Midoriya's bed and the spot next to him had been warm.

He cringed at the thought that the greenhead placed Shouto next to him when they had passed out. Sure, the three of them had grown up together and were used to sleeping on the same bed, but ever since Shouto declared Izuku as his mate and the broccoli-haired nerd acknowledged his feelings back, Katsuki had been uncomfortable hanging out with them-- especially since he used to have feelings for Izuku too.

Muffled voices roused him from the musings that got him out of bed and had him open the door to Shouto carrying a sleeping Izuku.

"Good morning," the half-and-half greeted.

"The sun ain't up yet, idiot," Katsuki replied and his eyes focused down on Izuku who looked like he won't be waking up anytime soon. "Finally knocked him out, eh?"

Katsuki reached out and combed Izuku's hair gently, earning an incoherent mumble from the greenhead as he snuggled to Shouto's body. "How long has he been asleep?"

"Not as long as the time he stayed awake," Shouto answered. "He refused to go to sleep, not until I woke up and finally managed to lull him down,"

"Good for you," Katsuki said as he walked passed him. "I'm gonna head out for a while, all that sleeping had me starving and I bet Inko-san is still up to make dinner,"

Shouto didn't respond as he got inside Izuku's room and laid him down on his bed, tucking him in.

"The hunter..." Shouto spoke, making Katsuki stop in his tracks mid-way into opening the front door. "He's been outside for quite a while,"

"Yeah..." Katsuki answered before finally proceeding outside, closing the door behind him.

***

Kirishima shivered as the cold night air breezed past him, but he didn't budge from his place as he huddled his jacket over himself and clenched his jaw to keep his teeth from clattering.

His campfire had long been gone and he had already run out of firewood to start another.

That was until he felt something warm cover his body, causing his eyes to snap up and meet familiar bright red eyes-- eyes that belonged to a familiar blond werewolf.

"I thought Deku told you to go back to the village? Why are you still here?" Katsuki asked.

"W-why... why are you outside? Are you supposed to be outside after-- after what happened?"

Katsuki scoffed. "Answering a question with another question is rude, you know,"

Kirishima looked away, unconsciously pulling the blanket closer to him-- thankful of the warmth it provided. "I--I... I couldn't go back," he mumbled. "Not when I caused you so much trouble at the short amount of time staying here..."

"Idiot," Katsuki grumbled. "Do you really think a softie like Deku would actually mean something like that?"

Kirishima looked up at him in confusion.

"The nerd was just worried," Katsuki said, "He'd always been a worry-wort, especially when it came to us... but he never meant the mean things he told you,"