MINE pt. 2 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)

REQUESTED BY Joshua Ereso from Facebook

WARNING: EXTREME FLUFF ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭

Todoroki felt Midoriya's hand tighten his hold but the Omega kept a calm face as soon as the doctor plastered cold gel over his stomach.

"Everything okay?" The doctor asked with a smile and Midoriya meekly nodded.

"T-the gel's just cold," Midoriya answered but Todoroki knew better.

As soon as the pregnancy test came out positive, Midoriya immediately demanded that they see a doctor-- believing that the test might've been a fluke. Todoroki couldn't agree more-- he was excited to see if there was a little angel growing inside his mate.

"I'm going to move now, just keep your eyes on the screen," the doctor said as he moved the transducer over Midoriya's stomach and both saw images of black and white shifting at the screen.

"I-I don't know what I'm looking at," Midoriya said-- his heart pounding against his chest. "Is there a baby or not?"

The doctor looked at the awaiting couple before she smiled and pointed at the screen. "See that?" the doctor said, "That's your little angel saying hello,"

***

Todoroki looked over to the veranda of their home to see Midoriya standing there, enjoying the view laid out for him and breathed in the breeze that blew over. Midoriya was barely quiet, but when the minute he stops talking Todoroki knew that he was thinking... and after finding out that he was indeed pregnant-- 2 weeks pregnant to be exact-- Todoroki knew what Midoriya was thinking about.

The alpha looked at the takeaways that the doctor gave them earlier and he couldn't help but smile-- lightly brushing his finger over it as if he was caressing his own child. "Happy" wasn't the right word to describe what Todoroki felt the moment the doctor said that Midoriya was pregnant-- it took everything in him to not bursts through the hospital halls and announce that he was going to be a father.

But...

He knew the downside of the news-- Midoriya did not take it well. The omega silently sat there while the doctor gave them instructions-- hearing her but not entirely listening. He didn't utter a sound and had only answered shortly whenever Todoroki tried to talk to him on the drive back home-- he was in shock and Todoroki couldn't blame him. He knew Midoriya wasn't ready to have a child yet, but because of his heat and Todoroki's instincts kicking in he was bound the end up getting pregnant anyway... they just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Todoroki went out to the veranda to where Midoriya was, wrapping his arms around the omega while he rested his chin over his shoulder-- his hands gently rubbing his stomach as Todoroki looked at the view sadly.

"You were in heat, you couldn't help it," Todoroki said, unsure of what to say-- he just wanted to get Midoriya to talk.

"I should've known better," Midoriya said, eyes still glued over the horizon.

"You can't fight your instincts, Izuku," Todoroki said and they were once again covered in silence.

"... Are you happy?" Midoriya asked.

"I am if you are," Todoroki said, "I should've just pulled off when I still had my consciousness with me, I..."

"It wasn't your fault," Midoriya answered and Todoroki felt Midoriya's hand cover his.

Taking a deep breath, Todoroki spoke. "I don't want to let you feel as if I'm forcing you to do something," he said, gulping the lump that formed in his throat. "So... I'd understand if... if you don't... if you don't want to..."