BEGIN AGAIN pt. 2 (TodoDeku)

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A HAPPY ENDING

Midoriya was wrapped up in utter confusion upon seeing Sora standing in front of his door one morning, her huge belly bulging up.

"S-Sora-san... what are you..."

"M-Midoriya-san, good morning," Sora said as she looked away bashfully. "Um... I... sorry to bother you, but may I... may I come in?"

Despite the confusion, Midoriya let the pregnant woman in-- thinking that it was better than have the two of them share a conversation in the cold hallway.

"Would you like something to drink?" Midoriya asked as he scanned his fridge after leading Sora to the living room of his flat. "Oh, but I only have orange juice and milk,"

Sora shook her head. "Water will be fine," she said, mumbling thanks as Midoriya handed her a glass of water before sitting across her.

"So... what do you want to talk about?" Midoriya asked.

Sora looked conflicted so Midoriya let her take her own time before she finally opened her mouth and spoke. "I guess you've heard the news..." she mumbled.

"Y-yeah... I have..." Midoriya answered.

"What was the first thing that came to your mind when you first heard it?" Sora asked, looking up the greenhead expectantly.

"To be honest? What you were doing at that time..." Midoriya said as he looked away before chuckling to himself. "I mean... you must've been in shock and all... was your baby alright?"

Sora look surprised-- she wasn't expecting Midoriya's answer at all.

The greenhead pursed his lips before he continued to speak. "I meant what I said that I bear no ill will towards you..." he said, "Maybe... maybe a little, but... I didn't think your baby deserved an emotion of anger coming from me, especially since he or she is unaware of what happened between the three of us,"

Sora gave a nod. "She'd be glad to hear that," she answered, rubbing her belly affectionately with a small smile.

A moment of silence passed between them before Sora spoke once more. "She isn't Shoto's..." it was just a whisper, but because of the silence surrounding them Midoriya heard her loud and clear as if she had screamed.

"S-sorry... what was that?" Midoriya asked, trying to determine if he heard it right.

"She isn't Shoto's..." Sora repeated more clearly than the first. "The child inside me... it is isn't Shoto's child..."

Midoriya had to blink a few times and fought the urge to ask Sora to repeat what she said for the third time. "... what?"

"Shoto isn't the only man I was seeing at that time..." Sora said before she pursed her lips and looked at Midoriya, expecting a shocked reaction from the greenhead-- instead she looked at Midoriya's eyes and she saw emptiness... like the news did not affect him at all.

"M-Midoriya?"

"I see..." Midoriya answered. "Whose is she then?"

"My ex-boyfriend's..."

Midoriya only nodded in acknowledgement. "Did... did Todoroki-kun sent you?"

"No, I came here on my own, please listen to m--"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I-I... I figured..."

"You figured I'd come running back to Todoroki-kun's arms after I find out the truth... is that it?" Midoriya asked and Sora flinched.