LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 7 (KiriBaku)

"Impossible..." Kirishima whispered, eyes wide as he and the rest of the group stared at Shigaraki who had just transformed into a werewolf-- eyes locked on at Midoriya with the ends of his mouth tugging back like he was smiling if he was in his human form.

Shigaraki took a step forward, but Katsuki was already on his feet-- standing in between him and Midoriya and Shouto with his hackles raised and eyes locked in a death glare towards the latter hybrid.

Katsuki gave out a snarl, challenging the older werewolf to take another step if he dared.

"K-Kacchan..." Midoriya whispered, tears blurring his vision.

"Izuku..." Shouto winced at his wound. "You have to get out of here, Shigaraki only wants us, not you. I'll have Kirishima and the others take you away while Katsuki and I fight him off to buy you some time,"

"Do you think I'll agree to that plan of yours?" Midoriya snapped, glaring at Shouto. "I am not leaving you and Kacchan behind,"

"You're not safe here," Shouto insisted. "Don't make this any harder,"

"You cannot transform long enough to keep up to a fight with your wound, Kacchan is not enough to stop Shigaraki and the league alone," Midoriya said, "You both spent your years protecting me, let me return the favor for once... Let me stand by you and fight... or die trying,"

Katsuki glanced back at the couple, letting out a low growl that Shouto understood.

"Shut up," the half-and-half said before letting out a frustrated sigh. "Fine... but when things get out of hand, you are getting away from here... do you understand me?"

Midoriya managed a nod as Shouto planted a kiss on his head before the latter hybrid transformed back to his werewolf form and limped next to his brother.

Shigaraki bared his fangs as the three of them circled each other, watching for any indication of an attack.

Then Shigaraki made his move.

The grey wolf charged in and snapped at Shouto, aiming for the latter's neck that had Shouto stand up on his hind legs to dodge-- putting too much pressure on his damaged leg that had him yelp, making Midoriya cry out his name.

But he wasn't going to back down easily, not when the love of his life depends on him.

Keeping a safe space with Shigaraki, Shouto snarled and had pushed the grey wolf off of him-- slamming him to a nearby tree that nearly broke the trunk.

Shigaraki immediately shook it off and let out a snarl, but Katsuki was already on his feet and charged at Katsuki-- both snarling and bearing their fangs hoping to get a good death grip that would give them a chance rip the other apart.

Shouto moved, wincing at the wound he had and was about to pounce at Shigaraki when Dabi appeared before him with a smirk.

"That's cheating, you know," the older one said as his blue eyes glowed before he transformed into a black werewolf in front of their very eyes.

Shouto didn't have time to register what happened as Dabi pounced at him, both keeping their ground as Katsuki and Shigaraki kept their fight.

"How many werewolves are there in your group?!" Sero yelled in frustration.

Toga giggled upon hearing it, her feline-like eyes glowing. "Three," she answered, willing herself to change into her wolf form before pouncing at Uraraka and Jiro who was petrified on the spot.

"Kyoka!" Kaminari yelled, eyes wide with fear.

But Midoriya had moved to his feet, tackling both girls out of the way that had Toga skid on the dirty snow.