SAVE ME pt. 1 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)

NOTE:
This plot follows the theory of Kirishima being the traitor among UA grounds. It's a kind of side story of BROKEN SYMBOL where the events take place when Midoriya first came to UA.

~

"Okay, now that everyone's here, I'll move on to explaining the situation," Aizawa said one morning at the Height Alliance's dormitory of Class I-A. "There will be a new student joining you here,"

Immediately, everyone had gone in an exciting mode.

"Aizawa-sensei, is it a boy?" Ashido asked, raising her hand.

"More importantly, is it a girl with big boobs?" Mineta said, drooling.

Apparently, before Aizawa could even continue speaking, the students have already bombarded him with questions he couldn't even answer. That was until he activated his quirk, making his eyes glow menacingly red and his hair float.

"Will you guys shut up for a second?" Aizawa growled, successfully shutting the whole class up.

He sighed before continuing. "Don't think this is a normal transfer student, because he isn't,"

"He?" Mineta and Ashido said in unison-- Mina sounding excited while Mineta sounding heartbroken.

Aizawa rolled his eyes in annoyance. "He's from the rehabilitation program," he said, "So to speak... he used to be on... that side of the law so it will be a bit different,"

Hearing that, everyone had shut up and the exciting air was filled with tension and... reluctance.

"Anyway... Todoroki's assigned to him so he has to stay in the dorms with you, but he's currently enrolled as a General Department student and is on a different class so--"

"If he's in the General Department, shouldn't he be staying at their dorm instead of ours?" Bakugo said, scowling as usual. "I don't see the point of him staying here other than Icyhot keeping an eye on him,"

"I heard about that rehabilitation program," Kaminari said, scratching his nape. "But... is it really necessary that they enroll at UA? I mean... there's also a risk that he might be able to let the enemies infiltrate the school and--"

"We've considered the risks," Aizawa said. "Rest assured that we'll do everything we can to keep you, students, out of harm's way,"

No one responded so Aizawa took this as a cue to introduce the new student. "Anyway, come in now... Midoriya,"

His blood turned cold as soon as his eyes met his and the greenhead couldn't hide the giggles that came out from his mouth, taking everyone's attention.

"Anything funny?" Aizawa asked, raising a brow that the greenhead waived off as he tried to suppress his laughter.

"Something interesting...," Midoriya giggled as he shot a meaningful stare at him.

Aizawa looked at him in confusion before sighing and brushing it off. "Anyway, this is the rest of the Class I-A. You will be staying with them for the next six months under the rehabilitation program and--"

"I've met them before," Midoriya giggled, "But they all looked young and scared back then..."

The whole class tensed as Midoriya put a finger over his chin as if he was trying to think of something. "If I remember it right... it was... back at USJ,"

"The Nomu attack..." Bakugo said, clenching his fist.

"D-don't tell me you're..." Kaminari said in surprise.