DARE (TodoDeku)

~ TRIGGER WARNING: USAGE OF F SLUR AND HOMOPHOBIA ~

"Hey, Todoroki!" Bakugo's rough voice called the stoic teen and caused the latter to sigh in frustration, but approached the explosive teen nonetheless.

"What, Bakugo?" Todoroki asked, bored. Sure he and the blonde had been friends but he actually never liked him for being such an arrogant piece of crap, but he did do one good thing-- he was the reason he had Midoriya in his arms right now.

"How have you been doing with Deku?" Bakugo said a smug smirk painted his face.

Todoroki shot a glare at him. Months ago, he was dared by Bakugo to make the greenhead fall in love with him, to which he did out of pride. But he never expected to fall in love as well, and before he knew it he has fallen hard for the broccoli-haired cinnamon bun.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about our deal," Bakugo smirked. "Has the faggot completely fallen in love with you?"

Todoroki clenched his fist in anger but kept his cool, he knew better than to mess with Bakugo especially since he and Todoroki share a dark secret as this.

Todoroki forced a smirk. "Yeah, you owe me five hundred yen for that,"

"Hey, the deal was only a hundred!" Bakugo complained.

"Yeah, but you don't know how much disgust I've fought every time that green-haired faggot touched me,"

He didn't expect the satisfied smirk Bakugo displayed and it made him nervous.

"Five hundred yen it is," Bakugo said.

"Y-you seem satisfied..."

"Oh hell I am very satisfied with that answer," Bakugo said, smirking then looked past Todoroki. "Am I right... Deku?"

Todoroki's eyes widened as he spun around and felt his world stop.

Standing behind him, Midoriya had his head bowed as tears silently flow from his eyes and his shoulders shook.

Todoroki couldn't move nor could he speak. What had he done?

He couldn't do a thing even after Midoriya turned and ran away, wiping his tears furiously.

Bakugo, smirking, walked past the frozen teen. "You win, Todoroki,"