ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unfortunately, there were no cocoa puffs.

I huff, sinking down into the tub until the water meets my lips.

"What are cocoa puffs?" He asks, giving me a grotesque look.

I raise my finger up pondering a good response. "Well, it's a delicious blend of chocolate and puff cereal." I conclude.

"There are no godforsaken cocoa puffs here, but dinner will be presented shortly." He takes a look at my disheveled appearance. "You should get freshened up beforehand."

So here I am, covered in pink bubbles with lavender smelling bathwater. The bathroom was just as ornate as the Sakamaki's with gold accents and shining marble floors. My lips part underneath the water blowing a few bubbles.

Finally, I feel like I can gather my thoughts. I'm now living with Founders, also known as first bloods, and I have the heart of one?

I gingerly touch the center of my chest. The steady beat belonged to another woman before me. Menae, a traitor to founders. I don't know why, you could call it an instinct, but I don't believe that Menae was a bad person. Back at the tower, Christa asked if Menae was going to help her, but then harshly said that Menae wouldn't because she was that woman's mother. Menae is Cordelia's mother, so Christa harbours negative feelings towards Cordelia, which is totally understandable. Christa also said that Menae was used by that man too. Is it the same man that used Christa?

And is tormenting me with hallucinations?

I grimace, remembering the encounter in the dungeons. The boy looked so broken. The blood on his shirt, dribbling out of his mouth, sloshing around in his lungs, was that Endzeit?

"Afterall, Endzeit will get us all."

Goosebumps rise over my arms as I decide that the now tepid bath water is not to my liking anymore. I pull the plug, and the water goes down with a rumble.

I tightly wrap my towel around me, glancing for anything else to wear. My clothes are filthy and the thought of putting them back on makes me cringe. Maybe there's spare clothes in the armoire of the bedroom.

Surprisingly, the bathroom is fully stocked with amenities and cosmetics. I take my long hair and wrap it up with a sturdy hair claw. I quickly splash my face with cold water, waking me up from the somber bath. I grab a bottle of something that is encrusted with pearls. Putting it to my nose, I hum in approval, spreading the vanilla lotion over my body. I glance at the makeup, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the shimmery eyeshadows and different rouges, opting to use a bit of tinted lip balm to add some life back into my face.