ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴꜱ

(June 29th is Kino's Birthday! So Happy Birthday Kino!)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Well tonight's the night," I said.

"Yeah! I'm really excited, we haven't got a chance to do anything extravagant since we came here." Beamed Yui while doing her hair. "Just one more clip... and we're done!"

Yui had put her hair up in an elegant bun with a few loose strands out framing her face. I had done my hair as well but not nearly as nice as hers. I had combed and straightened my hair with a small little braid in the front.

I clapped, "It looks amazing! All we have to do now is put on the dresses."

"Ok I'll go change. I'll be right out!" Yui said as she went into the bathroom to change.

I quickly ran into my room and put on my dress and necklace. I looked to see what the dress looked like on me in my mirror. It was stunning.

The dress was floor length and strapless, with a sash around the waist and a ribbon tying off in a bow at the front of it. Among the folds of the dress you could see intricate embroidery in a dark blue hue surrounded by varying shades of blue. I twirled and the dress fanned out. I smiled, the dress had seemingly had come out of nowhere.

When we had gotten the invitation to the ball I had rushed to my room to see if I had anything appropriate to wear, and that was when I had found this dress among the maid outfits I had yet to burn. The dress wasn't there when I had moved in so I found it quite odd to have a random dress in my closet. Stuck to the dress was a small sticky note saying: "I found this dress and I think it will suit you, I hope you find it to your liking." And it was signed, T. Sakamaki.

Who is T. Sakamaki, do they have another brother that I do not know of? Or this one of them pulling a prank?

My train of thought was interrupted by someone opening my door, and I turned to see Yui. I gasped, "you look like a princess! You're gorgeous."

Yui had worn a light pink and while ball gown that poofed and reached the floor. From the base of her throat and covering her collarbone was lace. For her the straps of the dress there were two large light pink roses instead. The back was tied off with a white and pink ribbon.

A light blush tinted her cheeks before she gave me a warm smile. "Thank you! Sayaka you look amazing as well."

I grabbed her hand, "Let's go downstairs and meet up with the others."