ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴀʀ (ɪɪ.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 (𝐈𝐈.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I stretched while walking out the dark room, "that was pretty nice! No one fought!"

Ayato followed closely behind me with his arms crossed at the back of his head. "That was surprising. Where are we off to next?"

"Well, I was thinking we should pay Kou, Yuma and Kino a visit. I was told they were doing a haunted house." I said peering down the hall. "Oh there's the door, come on!"

The entrance was covered by dangling vines and cheap tissue paper ghosts. It seemed to be completely dark except for the few beams of light I could see. At the front sat Yuma seemingly bored, until we walked up.

He was draped in the same black and red cloak as Kino earlier, but he sported some rips at the bottom. I perked up at the sound of a distant scream coming from inside the classroom.

That has to be fake, right?

He grinned before standing up. "Ready to enter?"

"What exactly is this?" I asked, peeking my head to the side to try and look through the window.

Yuma grabbed my shoulders from behind and leaned in close to my ear. "It's where you face your deepest, darkest fears."

"Oi! Hands off Ore-Sama's property!" Ayato chided, taking me back into his hold.

I shot him an annoyed look. "I am no one's property, thank you very much." I then turned to Yuma, "And I'm not scared."

He moved aside and gestured inside with his arm. "Then be my guest."

I swallowed, it was a haunted house that was made by some students and teachers, so there is no way it can be that terrifying.

I stepped in with Ayato next to me and was immediately met with a cold blast of air from above, I shrieked and stumbled forward, trying to get away from the cold. I glared at the ceiling, I couldn't see where the air came from since it was almost pitch black.

I rubbed the back of my neck, when did they add sensors to blow cold air?

I heard a giggle from above and looked up. I squinted deeply as I made out a figure perched on a sort of makeshift stand.

That better not be a student hunched over with a blow dryer just blasting people with air.

I grabbed Ayato's arm and pulled him closer. "Lets just get through this quickly."