Chapter Six the games begin

In the Domus Flau

Currently the audience and the guild we're still cowering in fear due to the Mages of demon heart.

Chapati: it's only the first day of the grand Magic games and this is certainly unexpected result. It seems we have a a new mysterious Guild what did you say yajima.

Yajima: I would have to agree the or the giving off is quite powerful it just makes you want to see their faces more.

The audience in the guild couldn't agree more as their full attention was focused on the five masked individuals.

Chapati: Well i would have to agree but let's just hope they can bring that kind of energy to our first game. Hiden each Guild will send out one member from their team and we transported into a different space. The person who is transported to this area will have multiple duplicate or clones of themselves the objective of the game is you find the real person in strike them each time you strike the real person you get one point if you hit a duplicate or a fake you get a minus point. If the real person is found and is knocked out they will be removed from the game.

Erza: so the objective of the game is to find the real person while trying to avoid the duplicates and gather points finding the real person.

Makarov: it appears that way.

Chapati: "not with the guilds send out there member.

Okay for Today's Games, from Sabertooth we have Rufus Lore

From Quatro Cerberus we have Jager

From Lamia Scale Lyon Vastia

Form Mermaid Heel we have Beth Vanderwood

From Raven Tail Nullpudding

From Blue Pegasus we got Eve Term

Form Fairy Tail A we have Gray Fullbuster

Form Fairy Tail B Juvia Lockser

And from the new mysterious Guild demon heart we have Tempest."

( if you have no idea who these people are Google it)

Tempest AKA Wendy walked out to the group of made it ready for transport.

Once they were transported in the games begin once Chapati signal the go.

The members of The Guild all ran around trying to find someone to get a point off of. Gray member for Fairy Tail team a as he was looking around was ambushed and attacked by Nullpudding. But sense gray got hit Raven tail got a point.

Eventually gray and Nullpudding started to do battle until gray was saved by Juvia. Who previously try to hug one of Gray's clones losing them  another point.

But no matter how many times other people attacked Nullpudding he always kept going after Gray.

And be quite honest it was pissing fairy tail off that only Raven tail was going after Fairy Tail clearly they were trying to sabotage them.

Eventually this went on for about 7 more minutes until Rufus from Sabertooth made his appearance known.

Rufus was just standing on the tip of a large building he took out his Rapier and pointed it up into the sky Gathering his magic.