Chapter Ten The fourth day part two

Currently in the arena the two teams of fairy tail and demon heart we're in the arena staring each other down.

The audience all around them could feel the tension emanating through the arena.

If you look closely enough you can see that the fairy tail Mages body's were tense. They were clearly nervous after the show of power they knew this weren't going to be easy for them to win.

But what had them the most on guard was the aura of the two Mages were emanating. A aura that was extremely powerful. The fairy tail mages steeled their nerves. They couldn't show fear during this fight or it could cost them.

now ladies and gentlemen I think it's finally about time we get the match on now... BEGIN

With that mira and erza charge at the two demon heart images. Mira change into her Satan soul and went after natsu while erza request a sword and went after (Y,N).

The two mages waited for them to attack and right before their attacks was about to land they Dodge.

(Y,N) side step erza, and natsu duck under mira. Before the two could react natsu and (Y,N) counter attack.

(Y,N) Palm strike erza in the gut sending her sliding back, while natsu kicked mira in stomach sending her up into the air. Then natsu appeared in front of her and kicked her in the face sending her flying across the arena.

Once erza finely stoped she looked for her opponent, that was before she felt a massive force impact her from the  back.

Do to this she was sent flying forward as she crashed in the opposite side of the arena where Mira was

the two demon heart Mages just landed on the ground and looked at their opponents.

Inferno: they truly are pathetic.

(Y,N): agreed at this point there won't be much of a fight. I'm truly disappointed.

The two watch as the fairy tail mages started to get up, the two girls turn their heads in glared at them. The mages on the other hand didn't flinch at all.

They could close here the two mages we're infuriated.

Erza: Never underestimate FAIRY TAIL.

without the two Mages charge to their respective opponents, the two demonheart Mages didn't even try to attack they simply just bobbed and weaved through there attacks.

Their actions just kept pissing off the fairy tail mages.

Erza had enough of this before she re-quipped into her heaven's wheel armor.

(Not my picture)

Erza: now dance my sword!!

She then started to bombard (Y,N) with swords, but (Y,N) wasn't impressed as he once again he just Dodge through her attacks.