Chapter Twenty one truth revealed

At fairy tail

Currently the fairy tail guild mages who we're watching the radar screen witness multiple signals of the Spigen 12 go offline.

It was happening throughout the country and a very fast rate no one except for a certain group of individuals could cause this kind of results so fast.

Mavis: it would appear demon heart has fully engaged in this battle.

They all watch the screen as the dots that represented the Mages of demonheart suddenly stopped. They saw Natsu signal start flying towards the center of Fiore. Then the other dots representing the demon heart made it started flying towards the middle of fiore. And as well as carrying a magic signal that looked an awful lot like zeref's.

Gray: why are they all heading to the center of Fiore?

Lucy: and why are they bringing zeref there?

Mavis: and execution.

Erza: *a little shaken up* what was that first master?

Mavis: if I had to guess I would say that they are bringing zeref to the center of Fiore to broadcast an execution.

Mira: *puts a hand on her mouth* that's horrible.

Gray: what makes you believe its a execution?!

Mavis: because in this circumstance this would be the best way to shatter all of Alvarez's hopes. With their emperor gone Alvarez will be thrown in the complete chaos and that's where demon heart will be ready to slaughter the last remaining hope of Alvarez's future starting with its civilians.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Erza: I refuse to believe that! And if that is the case then I'll stop this execution myself!!!

Gray: I'm with erza no way in hell I'm going to stand by and let those guys execute somebody!!

Lucy: and maybe by doing this.

Mavis: we can tell them the truth and have them stop going down this vindictive path. All right I agree but we need to move quickly so we're only going to bring erza, gray, mira, lucy, me and Makarov.

???: Then it looks like you're going to need someone to get you there quickly. Luckily I just returned.

The Mages of Fairy Tail turned around to see mest at the doorway.

Mavis: can you transport everyone?

Mest: ya they'll take multiple trips but we should be there before the execution.

Mavis: all right everyone go there I'll try and prolong the execution for as long as I can before you arrive.

Fairy tail: all right be safe first master!!

With demon heart

They all finally arrived after about 5 minutes of straight flying, every member of demon heart has arrived except Serana who was running a little behind but they we're preparing for the execution.