chapter fourteen warning

5 minutes after the dragon massacre

The guilds and everyone who is witness The impossible could only staring shock as the four dragon slayers descended down towards the ground.

They just looked at the slayers in awe and fear when they saw the demonic appearance on the slayers they knew that they were no longer humans.

They were demons plain and simple and for fairy tail that was a hard pill to swallow.

That they're lovable friends now standing in front of them were demons. Powerful and bloodthirsty ruthless and vicious they wouldn't hesitate to kill even for a second.

They were all snapped out of their gays when serana charged towards (Y,N) an involved him in a tight hug.

Serana: My darling did you have fun?

(Y,N): how could I have fun when I'm not around my goddess?

The two of them leaned in for a long and personal kiss, the Mages of demon heart could only chuckle at the couple while the onlookers looked on in his shock.

When the two lovebirds finally pulled away from each other their gaze focused on the king and everyone else that was there.

(Y,N) untangled himself from serana's as he walked towards the humans with his guild mates backing him up.

When they were in front of their group their eyes flashed with their respective colors showing their authority and power.

(Y,N): king of Fiore be happy that me and my guild was here to save your sorry asses. Because next time they will be no saving and remember... My warning to not only you but to the entire country of fiore.

the members of demonheart started to walk away but we're quickly cut off by multiple voices calling out to them.

Erza: (Y,N), Natsu, Wendy, gajeel what has happened to you?

The dragon slayers all turned around in glared at Erza, she was a little taken back at this as she could sense the hatred and anger reading off of the dragon slayers.

Natsu: none of your damn business Erza so mind your own damn business where sick and tired of your s***. Go take your wanted authority elsewhere we have more important things to deal with.

Gray: WHAT THE HELL NATSU!! Do you know how worried we've been for the past 7 years! we thought you all died!! And we actually find out you've been turned into demons like from the books of zeref!!

Upon hearing the demons from the books of zeref the dragon slayers narrow their eyes with hostility and rage.

Gajeel: do not compare us to those wannabe demons. We are something far superior than them we are true demons they are just pretenders.

Mira: I don't-

(Y,N): what mira you don't understand well welcome to our world. we think that our old and once closest guild wouldn't betray us and lo and behold you betrayed us. Left us a die by acnologia and you insist on asking why we would trade in our humanity well let me tell you something. It was the only f****** way for us to survive and if you hadn't betrayed us this s*** wouldn't have happened to us. We never went through this pain we would have never experience any of this. But at the same time thank you.

Lucy: wha-

Wendy: but my brother is trying to say is thank you for showing us the truth.

Makarov: my children what do you mean?

(Y,N): this world is plagued with betrayal, this world is covered with sin one after another and you've just opened the doorway for us to see the truth... To not kill an opponent is to let future people die to not stop an enemy right then and there can lead to more problems in the future. And considering the ones you trust can have terrible repercussions. You have shown us the true nature of this world an our objective now is clear.