Chapter Seven The second day

so a quick recap because i didn't put the fight for the first day this are the points

demon heart 20

sabartooth 18

raven tail 16

lamia scale 14

blue pegasus 12

mermaid heel 3

quatro cerberus 2

fairy tail B 1

fairy tail A 0

Also im not going to put any fight that doen't have a member of demon heart in it.

In the Domus Flau

Currently the members of demon heart we're in their stand ready for the next game to be decided.

although they were starting to get quite annoyed with the amount of stairs they were getting by the audience.

not to mention there's a dude named jason keep going "they're so cool" over and over again. If (Y,N) hadn't been there to stop Natsu there would have been a massacre.

Alright ladies and gentlemen the second day of the grand magic games has arrived. For our first event. Would the guild's send their respective members.

A member from every guild stepped forward as the announcer is called out their name.

From sabertooth we have sting.

From Lamia Scale Yuka.

From Raven Tail KuroHebi.

From Quatro Cerberus Bacchus.

From Fairy Tail A cana.

From Fairy Tail B sends in mirajane.

From blue Pegasus we have Ichiya.

From Mermaid Heel Risely.

Now finally the member from the dark and mysterious guild demon heart we have virus.

Right after the announcer called out the member of demon heart the crowd went into a loud uproar of Cheers. It would appear that these mages have became the fan favorite of the crowd.

Now that each member from The guild have been selected. let's announce today's games is a simple race known as Chariot.

A picture appeared on screen of what it was going to be. The members of the guilds had to go on moving objects as they try to reach the finish line. The members have to sabertooth could only sign knowing that they're not going to be able to win this.

If you take the wrong step you will most certainly fall off now on to the event

Once again the crowd went into a loud roar of Cheers as they were hyped for the new event.

Time skip towards the end

Currently the audience and spectators in the remaining guild members were watching the race go on. And once again the mages from demon heart never ceases to amaze the crowd.

virus has came in first place he was by far faster than anyone they've ever seen his visions were almost a blur as the lacamas could barely keep up with him. Even trying to slow the video down for the audience to see was difficult for them due to his speed.