chapter sixteen the act of war (very short)

After the search and rescue of Fairy Tail

Currently the members of demonheart were getting ready for the all-out war that was approaching. They knew this was coming because one of their spies in magnolia. That was tasked with watching fairy tail reported that they were heading somewhere and that they needed a boat to get there.

This caused the group to get a little bit suspicious so they follow the group and discover that they were heading to Alvarez which immediately caught the group to think that they were stupid.

Some of their Best spies they tasked with infiltrating Alvarez didn't make it back and the Mages over there were extremely powerful.

They knew that they needed assistance or they were going to die.

But they couldn't give a s***, let the stupid fairies do whatever the hell they want. They get themselves killed thats less problems for them.

Though one of them (Wendy) went to Alvarez to spy on the group to see what's happening and the results were quite shocking.

The emperor of Alvarez was Zeref because of course it was Zeref.

They also heard that it would only take about one week for him to gather up all of his army to March towards Fiore.

Demon heart could only sigh at this but if this is fool wanted to sign his own death warrant then they would gladly be the ones to fulfill it.

But right now they knew they could crush Alvarez without any problems but that doesn't mean that they won't be casualties. So they decided that the magic council needed to be warned about this.

So they sent one of them that was the best best for negotiations so they sent virus to the magic council to warn them.

But the remaining members of demon heart we're at there guild overlooking the members that joined their guild to help them with their goal.

They could tell that there were some powerful mages amongst them, but not enough to beat Alvarez or the spriggan twelve. That was the most worrying apart the 12.

A group of very powerful elite major that zeref himself picked, these Mages were powerful enough to affect the continent. If they so desired though it didn't matter to people who can affect the entire planet.

(Or two certain individuals that have enough power to destroy a small dimension)

But with one look at their mages and they could tell that they weren't going to stand a chance. So they need to get much stronger or be as useful as possible.

But they started to think and all landed on one key thing.

This war that was coming to them. Most normal peoplewe're thinking that this was going to be a painful and tragic event. But demon hurt on the other hand was thinking something completely different.

This is a war for human's not Demon's much less demon God's

This wasn't going to be a war for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was going to be a massacre, unlike the likes this world has ever seen. The world will know the name demon heart for it will be engraved as an eternal legend. A reminder that demons walk among men. And that a higher power exist, far greater than any human mind could comprehend.

there you go ladies and gentlemen this newest chapter is done I'm sorry for only making it around 500 words there was absolutely no way in hell I can make it longer due to the circumstances.

number one there was absolutely no way in hell they were going to Alvarez number one fairy tail is going there and they still hate fairy tail.

trying to have them work with Fairy Tail is like trying to have a great white shark not eat it's defenseless prey it ain't going to f****** happen, that shark is going to rip that food away from you and you most likly along with it and eat it and you.

What I'm trying to say is that they don't go well together. And they will most likely won't get along with each other for the foreseeable future.

Anyways that's enough of my blubbering all right.

DIO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!