Chapter Four Transcendence and Breaking Free

No POV

The four Dragon Slayers didn't know how to answer what Serana just said (Y,N) apparently had to transcend his being the f*** did that mean??

(Y,N): what do you mean transcend?

Serana:*laughing in amusement* I never thought I see the one of you four have the potential to become a Transcendent being.

Natsu: okay seriously what do you mean by Transcendence being.

Serana: exactly what I said you four were reborn as demons. But you four were able to obtain the power of a demon king. But they are rare phenomenons that happened in the past, where the beings we're able to Ascend higher that to a demon God's like myself.

Everyone's eyes widening pure shock (Y,N) the most he was able to ascend to a demon god a f****** DEMON GOD. He I was never expecting this.

Natsu: w-what!!!!

Gajeel: you can't be serious!!

Wendy: O-Onii-Sam going to become a demon God.

Serana: why yes but in order to do so (Y,N) would have to choose for himself.

(Y,N) looked over at Natsu gajeel and Wendy wanting their input.

Natsu: it doesn't matter what choice you make demon god human or just the way you are now we're still family.

Gajeel: that's right even though you piss me off sometimes we are true family unlike those bastards.

Wendy: I will support onii-Sam whatever decision he makes.

(Y,N) thoughts: "If I do become a demon god did I become stronger. strong enough so that I can crush anyone in our way!!!"

(Y,N): fine I'll do it I'll become a demon god.

Serana: very well you will have to give me about a days to prepare the ceremony. For now you may leave prepare yourself for what's going to happen.

(Y,N): very well then.

With that (Y,N) walked away from the group and proceeded to go into his room preparing himself for one of the biggest changes he was going to go through.

He only hope that it wouldn't be painful. But if it was maybe it want to be too painful... hopefully

One day later

(Y,N) was laying on his bed relaxing mentally preparing himself for the day's events.

It's been about a day and Serana should be ready with the ceremony by now.

He was proven right when his door slowly open revealing Serana.

Serana: let's go the other three are waiting for us.

(Y,N) gave no reply simply got up off his bed and walked over to her.

The two walked outside to what appear to be some weird looking Gateway.